5.4

1. Feb 3, 2013
    This review contains spoilers. After watching the first 15 mins of this show, I wanted to switch over to another channel. Do tv producers really think that the watching audience are dumb and shallow to think that nuns and women from medieval Britain had, perfectly shaped eyebrows, lipstick and other cosmetics.. The show is rather unrealistic, the storylines border on the pathetic. I wont be watching again. Dont bother with another series, its awful. Collapse
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: David Rooney
    Oct 19, 2012
    An absorbing but rarely thrilling illustrated edition of Ken Follett's bestselling doorstop about 14th century England.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Oct 17, 2012
    World Without End is, to use a Python word, silly much of the time. But in a piece this big and busy, individual elements can stand out as enjoyable even when the whole is less than the sum of those parts.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Oct 17, 2012
    In this miniseries without end, there's not a single character with a shade of gray in his or her moral complexion. They're either all saintly or thoroughly despicable, and while I've looked ahead and know it doesn't arrive until the sixth hour, the plague can't come soon enough to suit me.