Z Rock : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
8.1

1. grynwythp
    Jul 27, 2009
    This show is so god damn bad, it's unbelievable. who the hell writes their scripts? or maybe it's just the terrible acting that makes it sound like a talentless high school kid wrote the show. it's not funny, it's not clever. how did this get on TV and why isn't it canceled yet? i rather watch everybody loves Raymond.
  2. BeckyJ
    Jul 25, 2009
    Genuinely funny.
  3. RF.
    Jul 18, 2009
    Best Show on TV, if the networks allowed the content the show would be number 1.
  4. HaroldS
    Jul 14, 2009
    Nice idea for a show but it is unwatchable. The band members are not only physically unattractive but most importantly their acting is much more ugly.
  5. MauriceB
    Jan 9, 2009
    Wow! I like show is very good. funny and sexy and i like All the music for rock and children. You should watch!
  6. JamesW.
    Nov 21, 2008
    Very interesting concept for a TV show, a rock band playing kid's parties during the day and playing the rock club at night. Some of the humor is hysterical but at times some of the humor wasn't too funny. Thought all of the special guests made the episodes more entertaining i.e. Gilbert Godfried, Dave Navarro, John Popper.
  7. Nicole
    Sep 17, 2008
    Zrock is a great show! The episodes have only gotten better as the series has progressed and among those who've cought it also agree. and definitely check out ZO2 (the real band) too! they are amazing live!
  8. HarryB.
    Sep 12, 2008
    The reviewers are clueless on this one. Z Rock makes me laugh as much or more than curb your Enthusiasm which I'm sure the reviewers love. Let the reviewers go blow Charlie Sheen and that unfunny drivel. Give me more FRESH R rated comedy like Z Rock anyday. F' all the reviewers who just don't 'Get it'.
  9. KimR.
    Sep 9, 2008
    Struggling musicians can so appreciate this show. Love it!
  10. BobS.
    Sep 7, 2008
    These guys are hilarious, and great musicians, I have seen them play at bars in New York, they rock!
  11. TiffanyS
    Aug 29, 2008
    I love this show! And I have been a huge fan of the band ZO2 since 2004. But even if I wasn't and I saw adds for this show, I would watch it. It is right up my alley.
  12. RatsoR.
    Aug 28, 2008
    Not politically correct but hilarious!
  13. Anthony
    Aug 27, 2008
    This new show is really funny. And, hopefully, it will get better as the season progresses. With all the guest stars and comedians, this show should be a success. ZO2 is also a real band and they sound great!!! I love the fact that the show is semi-scripted. You really get a feel for their acting abilities.

1. IFC's new 10-episode, late-night original comedy Z Rock is effortlessly, genuinely hilarious.
  2. Their TV show, which might make the band more famous than its music, is lightweight, sometimes flat and sometimes embarrassing, with none of the deadpan brilliance of "Flight of the Conchords" or the sophisticated sitcomedy of the late “The Chris Isaak Show.”
    The band is gold as far as kiddie parties go, but more like copper on the after-dark circuit. The same can be said for the concept vs. the execution here.