Average User Score: 8.1Feb 11, 2014I can't help but feel betrayed by how much this film is overrated! Anything about this film is very bad:
- It's pretentious! Why would thisI can't help but feel betrayed by how much this film is overrated! Anything about this film is very bad:
- It's pretentious! Why would this film need to be in black and white? To help cover the bad acting capabilities of everyone except Bruce Dern. This doubles with long unneeded pauses in dialogues.
- It's basically a copy of "The Straight Story" (David Linch) in anything that could make it good message-wise.
- It tries to give you deep feelings not about the story it tells, instead it tries to do this by having you remember something about your own life. How does it do this? It enumerates a number of ordinary disgraces that somehow affect everyone's life (cancer, Alzheimer's, poorness, old love affairs, dead relatives... you get the point).
- It's filled with poor comedy targeted at 70+ year olds that want to feel young by random curse words and vulgarity.… Expand