Average User Score: 6.4May 3, 2013This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Average movie. It had HUGE potential to be one of the best movies of all time however it ruined that opportunity.
Below are the top 7 issues with the movie:
1) Mandarin was a BIG disappointment. Viewers were taken for granted. I mean c'mon who thought of this twist? It would have been such a great character ruined by school going script writers. Seriously.
2) There is no real justification or any explanation of how the mutants are so powerful than Iron man. Just by injecting a serum they turn into superhumans???
3) The plot was ridiculous with no coherent string to it. Same old story I want to take over the world" blah blah crap
4) Most of the plot elements are a direct rip off from recent super hero movies. For e.g the mandarin twist is straight from Dark knight rises climax when Bane is shown as just a decoy element
5) The action scenes (there is just one main one at the climax) are just too many explosions to really make sense of what is happening. Just the climax so many explosions and so many Robots flying in the air is just too much to absorb
6) Pepper is one of the worst looking actress to be paired with Tony stark. C;mon there are better looking hot actresses to die for with some intelligence. She is just shown as one dumb bimbo who can't even figure out the real motive of the villain.
7) So many explosions happening all around for e.g the entire house collapses and there is no fractures or no grave injuries to any of the survivors. Ok the ion man suit comes to the rescue but it is not until pepper, the other lady and Iron man gets thrown around by huge explosions… Expand