Average User Score: 5.7Dec 29, 2013These are some ideas I have for Fifa 15.
• realistic transfers.
• Create program: Design and change own club/international kits every year in career mode. Before the league starts, have options to, 1- keep same kit or 2- change kit/Design kit.
• Increase retirement age to 35-40years old.
• Player’s kits get dirty and slipping on wet and muddy fields sometimes.
• Allow to switch to onside players when receiving player is offside. Offside player leaves the ball for the onside player if onside player is close as well.
• AI, whilst running with the ball close to own teammates, they must move away from the player with the ball, NOT take control of the ball.
• Nelson Mandela Bay stadium in Port Elizabeth SA, Soccer City stadium in Johannesburg SA and Cape Town stadium in Cape town SA.
• Training for offline Pro career OR skill games (both improve player ability).
• Cards for deliberate handballs.
• Combine the GTN with the normal way of scouting youth squad players.
• A fan randomly running on to the field to hug a player he likes. Game play must stop and then give the option to give the fan the t-shirt (DO NOT BRING UP ANY MENUS), then player automatically runs to the sidelines to receive a new t-shirt from a staff member, once player is back in position, game play can continue with a drop-ball.
• Dynamic weather including wind direction and speed.( This must affect the balls in the air). Wind sound and when it rains, thunder, rain falling must be heard.
• A way to use the money player earns (Career Pro) on boots, shin guards, tattoos, GK gloves or even attributes (+1, +2 etc.). Have the players earn a reasonable amount of money to purchase these things, DO NOT MAKE IT REALISTIC! Just create a balance in what can be bought and the amount of money players earn. E.g., if a pair of customised boots costs $400, £248 OR €300 so the player would earn a salary of $5000, €3750 OR £3100. This means the player can’t buy all the boots etc at one time and also, the items are only for sale once unlocked.
• Controlling the career Pro during the match. Add the options to change kick taker for corners, penalties and set pieces. Also to change which foot to use.
• Celebrate with manager. Goal celebration where players take off shirts and get a yellow card.
• Full screen replay theatre.
• Have a champion’s cup for South America and Africa.
• Edit pro by changing position to complete all accomplishments.
• Player records unlimited.
• When signing a youth player, be able to assign and edit any position to that player.
• Crowds cheering based on importance of the goal. Eg, normal goal: LOUD goal after opponent scores: LOUDER match winner/90’ goal: LOUDEST
• Create a team, team logo, shirt badge, squad kit, choose which league to play in.
• Be able to transfer replays from replay theatre to usb.
• Make the “Office” a room you enter, the sub headings under office can be at different places inside the office that you walk up to, to interact with.
• Call upon players from the B team. Choose B team players to promote to the 1st team.
• Buy, refurbish stadiums.
• Intelligent referees.… Expand
Average User Score: 4.0Nov 9, 2013I dislike it when unrealistic transfers take place every transfer window.
The teams wear the same gear every year.
Players retire at an early age.
Players slide and fall around on a wet fields and walk off as if they came out of a washing machine. Every time a through ball is given to 2 attackers, 1 offside, 1 onside, the ref blows assuming the ball was for the offside attacker!.
Whilst running with the ball close to one of my team mates on my way to score, he dispossesses me! and sometimes they are offside too and the ref blows.
What is the point of skill games? It has no effect on the career Pro, manager nor FUT, fun and challenging yes but useless. The way skill games can be useful is if it can be training which affects your pro's ability.
The crowd is fine as is, I don't care about how the fans look unless they start running onto the field, hugging players and stopping the game play.
I like the stadiums, they shouldn't remove just add more. The stadiums that are added has to be ones that are familiar to the world of FIFA you know, like those used for the previous World Cups.
They say Fifa 14 is alive" then why don't players and referees deliberately do things? make mistakes? like real "alive" people do.
I see online that there is the idea of "dynamic weather" that is as real as it gets! why is this an idea only now, it should have been in the game a long time ago.
The GTN is such a good idea gone terribly wrong, again, there is no point to it. If I want to scout a player I use the old method, get them young and let them grow to be the best. I think it would be so much more effective if the two methods were combined in to one.
Players and managers earn salaries in the game, why? I understand the concept but this salary cannot be used and this renders the idea, useless.
The graphics are fine, you know who has the ball without hearing the commentator nor looking at the name bar.
The precision movement is a great addition but needs to be refined, game play is sluggish.
Ball physics is my favorite, the best goals ever seen is on FIFA14!.
On FUT I made a substitution and the view didn't change, I was impressed with that, fluidity was maintained.
The HUD is very good, the way it displays online and offline info and the pictures displayed, its nice.
Like the message inbox, which still pops up after a match though but bearable.
Commentary has been improved, still too much repetitiveness.
Overall, more real,challenging and professional than 13 but so much less fun to play.… Expand