Average User Score: 4.2Sep 4, 2013I am a big fan of Total War series, I bought every single game&dlc up to date. But I will never buy anything from CA. Rome II is a realI am a big fan of Total War series, I bought every single game&dlc up to date. But I will never buy anything from CA. Rome II is a real disappointment. It's developed for 12 years old retarded CoD players.
- Combat is too fast paced. Thousand of men die in a few minutes and even the most crowded battles are over in 3-4 minutes. (No I am serious) No tactics, no flanking, no retreating etc...
- It's rushed. CA didn't even try to optimize it. Textures are like crap and it's laggy. It looks nothing like trailers.
- They promised to support low end computers and laptops but it's not even working on high end PC's.
- Navies are pointless. Your armies can just march into the sea and 20 ships will magically appear to transport them. They can easily destroy most of the warships.
- They have removed a lot of useful features from past games.
- It's an over-simplistic arcade-like game. Special abilities are terrible.
- Day one dlc.
- İncredibly stupid AI
- Stupid UI made for consoles. (feel free to not believe this, you will see.)
- No family tree, no veteran units, nothing we know from good old Total War games.
I can expand this list but I am bored of this game. Sorry for grammar mistakes, I am not a native speaker… Expand