Average User Score: 6.6Jun 30, 2015The Order 1886 is a great game, with an interesting story, solid gameplay, cool weapons and amazing gameplay, it could use a few improvementsThe Order 1886 is a great game, with an interesting story, solid gameplay, cool weapons and amazing gameplay, it could use a few improvements but overall it's an awesome new franchise and it should be appreciated for it's beauty.… Expand
Average User Score: 8.5Dec 24, 2014I never really loved fighters back in the day, sure I've played them, and MK was always my favourite because of the Lore and characters. ButI never really loved fighters back in the day, sure I've played them, and MK was always my favourite because of the Lore and characters. But after playing a few more fighters, I thought I didn't like it at all, then came MK9, bought this, and because of this I've become a big fan of fighting games and even a bigger fan of MK. Here's why.
- Easy to learn, easy to master, fun, flashy and challenging.
- Engaging Story, for a fighting game to have any story is something on it's own, but for game to have such a good and cool story which happens to be a fighting game, is plain awesome.
- graphics, colourful fights, awesome backgrounds to watch, with something else always going on, makes it feel believe able and real.
- the characters. There's a fair bit, but Johnny Cage, Scorpion, Raiden and Sonya being my favourites, all is awesome to play with and all feel distinctive.
- the content or "Kontent", heaps of modes to play, from tag team matches to test your luck. Lots of stuff to unlock, like Fatalities, Concept art and costumes.
- the gore and X ray attacks make this awesome, as it shows the most gruesome moves in slow motion with x rag vision, to see those Bone crunching animations.
? Haven't found any honestly!… Expand
Average User Score: 7.2Dec 23, 2014A game that you can quickly just load up and let your imagination run wild. In Survival mode this game mode requires hard work, and time. AndA game that you can quickly just load up and let your imagination run wild. In Survival mode this game mode requires hard work, and time. And it rewards you back, you feel a sense of ownership of the things you create. In Creative mode you have all the resources at your disposal and while you can build just like Survival mode, since you don't have to earn these ingredients, it feels more hollow. But fun no matter what.
- Embraces Imagination, creativity, and gives you limitless freedom.
- charming game design of blocks, with nice colours.
- Hard work pays off
- fun with friends
- basically never ending, limitless possibilities, can always come back and play
- the enemies you fight are cool and scary
- nice soundtrack
- realistic gameplay but retro design
- while massive, I believe had potential to be bigger, even on the 360 version.
An Absolute Masterpiece!!… Expand
Average User Score: 8.6Sep 29, 2014Simply one of the best games period. Now obviously you'll play this game all the more likely if you like Batman, and these days most peopleSimply one of the best games period. Now obviously you'll play this game all the more likely if you like Batman, and these days most people do. And Rocksteady did not disappoint. They didn't just create the best Batman game of all time, but also one of the best games period. This is why.
- True to D.C. It knows it's roots, it's original friendly, all of batman's skills, gadgets etc is all what you'd expect and nothing bizarre.
- gameplay- the fighting system in this game is very extensive, all these combinations which surprisingly easy to remember, which you'll use to win. It's fun, challenging, and plain cool. The dodges, counters, strikes, combos, evades, and all the cool gadget you'd use like batarang, electrical shock etc. the gliding is great, the Riddler puzzles are great. Just so much to talk about!
- the graphics are great, the colourful but bleak world is amazing. While on paper the map isn't the biggest, there's so many secret passages, it becomes quite large. It's not a empty place either, quality over quantity.
Any bad? No actually. The story is amazing, it's fun to play, it's rewarding!
Just play this game! If you liked Asylum you'll love this!… Expand
Average User Score: 8.0Sep 29, 2014This review is based on the CAMPAGIN and core functions of gameplay.
- Amazing graphics, shows what a PS3 can do, it's absolutely jawThis review is based on the CAMPAGIN and core functions of gameplay.
- Amazing graphics, shows what a PS3 can do, it's absolutely jaw dropping at times.
- tight fast gameplay, everything is as good as it's competitors, everything precise.
- 10hrs in length with awesome levels
- sound of guns and effects are great, voice acting is average.
- great animations when reloading, running etc feels like a person with its heavy but agile feel.
- challenging and smart A.I
- great cast of characters.
- cant throw back enemy grenades (like COD) would've of been useful
- cover system while good, you can't run into cover, you have to go next to it, then crouch. You can't crouch into it. Needs a tune up, if it's more like Far cry 3 were its free flowing then that would be great.
- to keep up with competitors it needs to add survival co op modes, that support split screen to add the value to this game. That supports both offline and online like COD.… Expand
Average User Score: 7.7Sep 24, 2014When it comes to simulation in driving in Video Games, Gran Turismo 6 is no.1 for sure. After recently having a battle to what I like moreWhen it comes to simulation in driving in Video Games, Gran Turismo 6 is no.1 for sure. After recently having a battle to what I like more Forza or Gran Turismo. And after playing Forza 5 and 4 and GT5. GT6 makes me a PS fanboy of a sort. With its massive selection of cars, tracks, and it's beautiful day and night cycle. With rain, gravel, snow and dirt tracks, it's a very varied experience. But no game is perfect. This has it flaws.
- 1200+ Cars
- GT6 career mode is varied and diverse.
- driving, turn everything off, Apex everything, become a legend.
- tracks, a huge selection, including my personal favourite. Bathurst.
- sounds are amazing.
- the game freezes a bit too much, especially after races when you claim victory
- the graphics are pretty, but some tracks and cars don't have as much attention to detail.
- blackout cockpits is just lazy.
Overall running at a stunning 1080P 60FPS on the PS3, presumably the last on this gen, it's an amazing game with flaws that don't hold it back too much.
Average User Score: 5.0Sep 2, 2014Updated review. Originally I gave this game a 9. When it first came out. But after paying more attention. It was foolish of me to think so.Updated review. Originally I gave this game a 9. When it first came out. But after paying more attention. It was foolish of me to think so. For a 2014 game it has major problems!
> when you shoot the water or throw a grenade in it. No water particles.. Nothing.
> the front windscreen on vehicles never fully break. Only crack
> awful graphics on last gen. Gta 5, skyrim, dark souls 2 looks way better. This is not even trying to push the hardware to its limits and it looks like a disgrace.
> screen tearing. Too much pop in, even on ps4
> you can't punch?
There's good stuff I mentioned in my other review that's great. Such as the driving, shooting, hacking. The 100hr game is fun to play.. But these simple ABCs that's featured in many open world games, this doesn't have! So a 5/10… Expand
Average User Score: 8.9Sep 1, 2014Finally got the chance to play this game. And it is what of thought it be. Is it a bad game? No. But is it great? Not close. It's a good gameFinally got the chance to play this game. And it is what of thought it be. Is it a bad game? No. But is it great? Not close. It's a good game that's for sure.
Atmosphere- it feels all too real. The survival feeling is true. Scavenging ammo during shoot outs whilst taking cover is intense.
Side characters- The situation is tense, you don't know who to trust, or what exactly they might do. But some.. Are just flat out insane.
Ellie- she's a great character, certainly better then Joel. You can relate to her, and always hope the best for her.
Joel- he's a boring character, never had a connection with him, although usually his arsenal is better then Ellie's .
Story- is too far predictable, me and my cousin laughed at times, because we knew what was going to happen. And the ending is sequel heavy. Not satisfying.
Enemies- some will magically see you or notice you even if you were in cover or moving quietly. Some wear helmets, many times I clearly shot the face, and the helmet just falls off. And there is far too many QTE, which makes it a button mashing fest.
Too linear- not enough room to scavenge or plan, it makes the game far too hard. Okay I understand Ellie can't swim, and this adds puzzles for Joel to help Ellie across the water. But why is the a 'convenient' plank for Ellie to step on, every where? It gets old really fast. And the DLC pack that comes with it, makes Ellie do certain actions for no apparent reason. Only to raise more controversy on the game.
Special mention- this game was fun, but has bad pacing, and a list of other problems from keeping it great for me, but you do get your money's worth, for the length of about 20hrs doing everything. I don't exactly recommend this game, it isn't something special. And on the PS4 the graphics aren't as good as Infamous, it's still PS3 ish. Although this is the most mature Zombie game on the market.… Expand
Average User Score: 8.9Aug 11, 2014This game is fun and satisfying, although has a few flaws that keeps it from being great.
- combat, it's fun, fluent, and addictive -This game is fun and satisfying, although has a few flaws that keeps it from being great.
- combat, it's fun, fluent, and addictive
- graphics, are nice with some great use if colour
- stealth, Is great, and also satisfying.
- gadgets, fun gadgets to use.
- story, while it's not bad, it's very predictable.
- navigation, you get lost in this game a lot, the Map is almost useless, and throughout the story the maps landscape changes, and paths get blocked.
- boss battles, is the worst part of the game, even the great combat can't save it.… Expand
Average User Score: 6.3Jul 29, 2014Saints Row 4 is the best one in the series by far, it has a lot of fan fare, and sets the series on endless possibilities, which makes meSaints Row 4 is the best one in the series by far, it has a lot of fan fare, and sets the series on endless possibilities, which makes me excited of what there is to come.
Nice and colourful world, with great art style
Funny, well written lines
Features unexpected celebrities
Superpowers are awesome and it makes this the best superpower game.
Lots of customisation
Lots to do, with variety
Difficulty is well matched
Voice acting, sound track is great. Nolan North all the way.
And it's just plain FUN. That's all this game wants you to have. It's not serious, it isn't trying to send a message. It realises it's just A video game, and it succeeds in that.
Couldn't really being bothered doing some activities again, since I've played all SR's.… Expand