Average User Score: 8.1Nov 28, 2013Pros:- Minimalist design looks awesome
- Great character development
- A litte addictive because you want to -Very interesting and coolPros:- Minimalist design looks awesome
- Great character development
- A litte addictive because you want to
-Very interesting and cool narrative. It's certainly a superb way to tell a story;
Cons: but in the paper the story is just not that good
- Boring and easy puzzles, which is where you spend most of your attention. I just find myself wanting the puzzles to end fast so I could know more about the story
- No replay value
- Controls could be better… Expand
Average User Score: 8.1Nov 28, 2013Overrated.
The pros: -The game, in general, is very funny to play and the story have some cool separate moments -Big world with a goodOverrated.
-The game, in general, is very funny to play and the story have some cool separate moments
-Big world with a good variety in the scenarios
- Replay value: A lot of cool side-missions are available as you play the game. You can, also, replay the mission you have already done and try to reach some goals made by Rockstar
- Checkpoints in the missions
- Responsive and satisfying controls
- There are a lot of cool (but very easy) activities to play in the world
- Very good soundtrack
- Innovative three-characters system make some very good moments in missions and can vary the gameplay
Neutral: If you're looking for a challenge, the game is very easy
- The story isn't very good and it feels that it was prolonged more than it should be. Throughout the game, there are a lot of minor choices but none of them really makes a difference in the ending.
- The ending: There are three choices in the end, but two of them feels extremely dislocated and I can't imagine a situation where someone would choose them. It seems there these two option are only there to say that the player can make a decision in the end. Well, anyway, the ending is very disappointing.
- However the big variety of the activities, the world still feels a little empty for its size
- Disappoint multiplayer, with a terrible matchmaking system. It is only funny with friends
Well, the game could be a lot better if Rockstar had more time with this generation, but it's definitely a game worth playing if you don't care for a bad plot, and yes for a funny game.… Expand
Average User Score: 8.7Nov 28, 2013The most beautiful game I've ever played. A unique experience that totally worth playing.
The games put you in an wide desert with anotherThe most beautiful game I've ever played. A unique experience that totally worth playing.
The games put you in an wide desert with another player (you can't know who is he until the end) and tell you a brilliant a story. Although there is no different paths to follow, the game fells very personal, because of the ambiguous game story itself and the your relation with the another player. The soundtrack is as good as it could be and there is no voice acting in the game. The game duration is just right for finishing the game in one sitting (2-4 hours).
Just sit down, relax and enjoy this journey.… Expand