Average User Score: 8.8Jun 20, 2013Ocarina of Time 3D was the first 3DS game I got.
And, wow, was it the best remake of a game I ever played. Hands down.
- Amazing Redone Graphics, extremely impressive for early 3DS
- Story is a classic among classics
- Smooth Controls when using the Circle Pad, not so much when movement with the system itself is used (Bow, Looking Around, etc.)
- Music is also amazing, sad that it isn't redone
- Added features from the original, such as 4 item slots and hints for new players using the Sheikah Stone
- Challenging Redone Master Quest after being the Normal Game
- Lots of Replay Value
This game is great, and I think it's better than the original.
Buy this game now!… Expand
Average User Score: 5.5Jun 20, 2013Shadow the Hedgehog is a mess of a game, and I'm surprised why it hasn't gotten a reputation that '06 has.
- Slippery controls that are extremely hard to get used to
- A story that has multiple confusing paths that are completely forgotten in the end for the Last Story, making a selling point of the game completely negated
- Completely forgettable music, and that's sad for a Sonic game
- Okay graphics, with mostly dark colors
- Gun gameplay that doesn't really add anything
- Freezing issues when playing on a 360 (it freezes a LOT)
- Multiple annoying missions (unless you're going neutral)
- Replay value that's annoying and pointless to do (I'm looking at you, Cutscene Library!)
If the things I've said don't make a difference, play the game for yourself and see how bad it really is.… Expand
Average User Score: 4.4Jun 20, 2013Sonic the Hedgehog (AKA Sonic '06) is a game that has a really bad reputation, but all in all, it's not extremely bad.
- The controls are slightly awkward, but are kinda easy to get used to
- The story is the worst part, it's a mess
- The graphics are pretty nice for the 360, although the animation isn't good
- The music is the best part, one of the best soundtracks in the Sonic franchise
- Game-play styles vary, adds a lot of variety to the game
- Some replay value, but nothing unlocks any extra content, so it useless considering the time it takes to get all Gold medals
- Glitches mostly have to be done purposely, but you may run into one every once in a while
- Frame-rate is stable in this version, much more than the PS3 version
Sonic '06 is definitely a game with a bad rep, but certainly not the worst (check Shadow the Hedgehog for the worst).… Expand