Average User Score: 4.4Jun 4, 2014I'm a LVL 55 FIFA player. This game is poor value. Some reasos
*** Match-making has been so dumbed down, it only works when it can find anI'm a LVL 55 FIFA player. This game is poor value. Some reasos
*** Match-making has been so dumbed down, it only works when it can find an opponent who wants to play with a similarly-rated team. *** You can't see who your opponent is, or the team they've chosen, until the match is already made. *** Many opponents don't appear in Xbox Live's 'just met' list, so forget about friending them or (more likely) abusing & blocking them after they rage quit. *** The UI is confusing. *** And lighting is pathetic; while loading a match, the field is bright, but the outfield player shaded.… Expand
Average User Score: 4.1Dec 13, 2013SAVE YOUR MONEY, BUY FIFA 13 (360) INSTEAD
FIFA 14 (360) is riddled with bugs. For example: • Rage quits often crash the game. •SAVE YOUR MONEY, BUY FIFA 13 (360) INSTEAD
FIFA 14 (360) is riddled with bugs. For example:
• Rage quits often crash the game.
• Multiplayer opponents don't appear in Xbox Live recently met list (so you can't mute, message, or avoid 'em).
• You can't choose what to do after a match is tied at the end of 90'.
FIFA 14 (360) still lacks basic features. For example, you still can't filter possible multiplayer opponents on the basis of connection quality.
You may as well buy FIFA 13 (360) instead.
• The above-mentioned bugs don't exist.
• Most of the graphics (gameplay, UI) in FIFA 14 are identical with FIFA 13.
• EA spent as little on development as possible on FIFA 14 (360). Perhaps this was to maximize resources on the next gen SKUs, and the upcoming World Cup 2014 title.
• Microsoft knowingly allowed this turd to ship. Perhaps this was in exchange for the assurances that EA would promptly ship FIFA for Xbox One.
• Any pro reviewer giving FIFA 14 (360) a high score is dishonest.
PS Don't blame the QA testers. They invariably find these bugs. It's management who over-rules them, deeming bugs as "shippable".… Expand