Average User Score: 3.2Feb 26, 2013I'm going to review the PC version a short while after this, but damn it. This is one of the worst PC ports I have seen. I'm tired so let meI'm going to review the PC version a short while after this, but damn it. This is one of the worst PC ports I have seen. I'm tired so let me put this short, if you have a Xbox 360 DO NOT BUY THIS!!!"
'Nuff said… Expand
Average User Score: 3.5Feb 18, 2013I'm a independent reviewer, and I was sooooooooooo hyped for this. So much potential. How the hell do you manage to mess this up? The previousI'm a independent reviewer, and I was sooooooooooo hyped for this. So much potential. How the hell do you manage to mess this up? The previous game was a average game, wouldn't they learn from mistakes there, but obviously not. Whats the biggest thing? There is a whopping, 3 missions with aliens in. WHAT THE The rest is fighting against some humans, I understand why you fight them, but damn isn't this a "ALIENS" game? This has become a generic first person shooter, why? This is just like my drinks, I wouldn't want coke in my orange juice, just like I don't want my CoD/BF3 mixed with my Aliens. Another criticism is the damn smart gun. Just as iconic as the Pulse Rifle, this should have been, the badass weapon hidden in the game in each mission, but no, get this guys, the Smart Gun is in the game for a total 15 minutes. Whipee. Although there is a positive side like the awesome collectibles like the marines special weapons, and the game looks Meh, its got slightly above graphics, with exceptions with particles and the damn alien spawners, they have no texture. The game has INSULTING A.I as aliens will walk by and sometimes just watch you like "Don't give a So this brings me to a verdict, this game lands a 4/10 which is below average. I will list these reasons.
- Game looks good, with exceptions
- Some good moments, like running from a alien unarmed.
- Easy to get used to controls.
- Dumbest A.I since Daikatana.
- 15 minutes of the smartgun?!?
- Useless allies, (See negative 1)
- %95 of the game is a generic FPS.
- Human enemys? In Aliens?!?
- No replayability.
- I dread playing this when not with a friend in coop.
- Boring gameplay
- Dated paticles.
- No textures on some surfaces?
- Wait he's alive? (Weird plot twist)
- Let me revive him! Get out the way!! (See negative 3_ Frank Signing off … Expand