|By date||Most helpful reviews||By my score||By metascore||By user score|
Average User Score: 5.3Jan 17, 2013I just finished the game, which kind of became a drag later on. Something I would have never expected from a Devil May Cry game.
Most ofI just finished the game, which kind of became a drag later on. Something I would have never expected from a Devil May Cry game.
Most of the cutscenes and writing was just atrocious. I found myself lowering the volume during cutscenes because I got ashamed of al the profanity, mind you, I was playing ALONE.
- I liked some of the music, though the placement was way off sometimes. - Some platforming was ok, better than most Devil May Cry games.
- Wonderful enviromental design
- Juvenile and shallow writing
- bad story - characters are 1 dimensional as can be
- character design is just plain bad
- combat got boring really fast
- game focusses on enemy's that need different weapons to take down later on in the game. This sacrifices creativity and combat freedom. The meaning of Devil May Cry games, if you ask me.
- No replay value whatsoever
- It's just waay to easy
I honestly dont get all the great scores by reviewers, did they even play the game. Did they ever play a Devil May Cry game? All my hope in gaming journalism is gone, as of now.… Expand