|By date||Most helpful reviews||By my score||By metascore||By user score|
Average User Score: 8.1Mar 28, 2013This review is from THE LAST NIGHT EARLY MORNING SHOW podcast. THE BAD: I am a little disappointed in the whole album. Other than “Suit andThis review is from THE LAST NIGHT EARLY MORNING SHOW podcast. THE BAD: I am a little disappointed in the whole album. Other than “Suit and Tie” no song really stuck out to me. Timbaland uses a lot of the same samples we have heard before. THE GOOD: I think Justin is trying to develop an entire album and not one that just has singles on it. The majority of the songs go over 7 minutes. The format that he sticks to is changing the way the song begins and creates a different song from the same tempo and instruments that he started out using. He will ever use one instrument playing the same thing throughout but everything else around it change. I can respect that. SONGS:
1. Pusher Love Girl Around 4:57 it goes into a hip-hop kind of break down, which I like better than the original song.
2. Suit & Tie The best song on the album.
3. Don't Hold The Wall At 2:45 Sounds like the same sample he used on his Shock Value album song Bombay. I like the breakdown.
4. Strawberry Bubblegum At 5:00 min the song changes again, but this time it goes into a smooth kind of swing jazz feel to it with Rhodes piano, but it has a deep bass that has a little wah sound effect. 5. Tunnel Vision I like the way JT’s voice sounds on this song. I am nodding my head. 6. Spaceship Coupe At 5:20 there is a loop that plays and it sounds a little like The Stylistics You Are Everything.
7. That Girl This song sounds really smooth.
8. Let The Groove Get In I like the stabbing that the horns section does, but don't like the breakdown. I like how the song changes after 5:15. 9. Mirrors This is the first song that I fast-forwarded it to the part where the song changes. 10. Blue Ocean Floor The beginning starts out the same way Black Eyed Peas song Labor Day off their Elepunk album. This song is growing on me.… Expand