Average User Score: 7.3Oct 31, 2013The BAD:
- 0 replay value NO HIDDEN OBJECTS AT ALL )
- Useless DLCs Customization of the Gang and Cars and Weapons.
- Superpowers early in the game making all the other Stuff mostly useless... )
- Almost free Gold ranks thats why the 0 Replay value... Without know how to... you can get gold rank in every event )
- its Allways Night time... until you finish the game... )
- its Matrix without Martial Arts
- Fun to Play
-The parody and many hilarious moments.
- One of the Best Super hero Games ever made... or even Matix Games Why not...… Expand
Average User Score: 6.6Oct 31, 2013For PC its a Bad port...
Really low quality videos and graphics (not even the fix of Durante's helps) still look like a early PS2 game.
The sound in general weak gunfire, explosions, you name it... )
The response of the keyboard in some of those damn QTE its awful
Lack of full support for Gamepad. most of ports force Pc-users to USE gamepad to play as intended... Im watching you Dark Souls and you State of Decay in this case the lack of them.
some ppl love it, and some ppl hate it... in my case its below my lower expectations...… Expand