Average User Score: 7.4Apr 17, 2014Good game! Trials Fusion doesn't have an engine improvment, but still a very nice game, with great maps, great challanges and great fun, the most spectacular thing is what's happening in the map, each map has one event happening, witch makes the roads much more epic.
I just think that Ubisoft should make a online multiplayer mode, it would match with the game, but we need to think about the price, I think that those $19,9 is value for money, highly recommended.… Expand
Average User Score: 6.2Mar 21, 2014Titanfall is a rousing First Person Shooter game, so frantic and so fun that finishes an easy 8 of 10 score, the abscence of a big campaing and a good number of constumization possibilites leaves something missed in the air, but this minimal details is far of giving a low score to Titanfall, in one of the fastest and epic FPS I ever played, congratulations for the new Respawn Entretainment!… Expand
Average User Score: 1.9Mar 10, 2014Call of Duty Ghosts is a total regression for Activision, the game has a awful gameplay, you can't fell freedom in the game, you think that everything must to be in a way that the game wants to be, witch nearly excludes the game experience from you.
Call of Duty Ghosts is a 3 out 10 game, is a game from a franchise that realese a new one each year, so you need to improve the game each release, aforegoing Call of Duty franchise we have Black Ops 2, witch was good, was in a good engine, good gameplay and graphics, what we see in Ghosts is the same stuff that we see in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 or the World at War ones, a total regression.
The strongest part of Ghosts is the history, witch isn't the best really of Call of Duty series, but is way better than the multiplayer, has a clear chronology and some nice cinematic scenes, nothing more and nothing less.… Expand
Average User Score: 8.6Mar 5, 2014- Good points:
South Park The Stick of Truth is an outstanding game for the cartoon lovers, it follows everything, the narrators, the movimentation, the black jokes, everything in the right places, the map of the city is equal of the cartoon, talking about how the game follows the original cartoon I give an easy 10 out 10.
The combat engine works really well, you will have a range weapon, a melee weapon, some magics and habilities and some cunsumable items, a real complete combat for an RPG game.
The Graphics is 2D based, but they are beautiful and pretty similar of the original cartoon, witch gives you a nice sensation of immersion in the game.
The History is genial, so creative, the jokes sometimes is awkward and sometimes is pretty funny, so the game have a nice balance betwen the RPG history and the jokes of the original cartoon. It has a initiation, a middle and an end, also it has an objective, the chase of the Sitck of Truth.
The costumization of the game is one of the strongest points in South Park, you have a lot of possibilities, many classes, weapons, armors, a complete costumization for a good RPG game.
- Weak points:
But the game can't just follow correctly the cartoon, the game have some weak points, if you go in some parts of the map you litearly can't get out of there, you need to die for some enemies to spawn in a diferent place, witch is really awkward.
You get confused in the missions, the game isn't organized at all, you have the main missions mixed with the sidemissions, and sometimes when you need to see the map for know where the missions is you get really confused.
VEREDICT: South Park The Stick of Truth is a great RPG Game, is a great reproduction of the original cartoon, it mixes perfectly the RPG story and the poop jokes of South Park. The level desing and the graphics is so well made that sometimes you don't know if you're playing South Park or watching South Park, the immersion is great. But as nothing is perfect, the game game some confusing aspects and some confusing places in the map. A perfect 9 game!… Expand
Average User Score: 7.3Feb 25, 2014Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare is a nice 90 out 100 game, witch mixes perfectly FPS and Casual genres and bring to you the same style, same idea and same objectives that the Tablets version brings to you, but in 3D, with a great Engine and some great Graphics. The weak point is how the engine works in the Split Screen Mode.… Expand
Average User Score: 7.9Feb 24, 2014What a pretty nice indie game dev simulator! The game of making games is addictive, it follows perfectly the videogame industry, so it has a history and a great one. You can balance betwen Graphics, Level Desing, Sound, Story / Quests, Dialogues, Artificial Inteligence, Engine and World Desing, witch makes you think a lot to create the perfect game with the perfect genre. The game have some very attractive graphics, it stil 2D, but is pretty beautiful, the gameplay is good, the engine works perfect as well the IA. A clear 90 Indie game.… Expand
Average User Score: 6.4Jan 30, 2014Why this game still a game and not a Benchmark Software? I mean, the Crysis 1 and 2 was good, but actually the History is boring, the gameplay is Ok and the Graphics is one of the best in the world, so the game is toooooo unbalanceaded, I don't recomend!… Expand
Average User Score: 8.4Dec 16, 2013Ahh Skyrim, what to say about that pretty art work from Bethesda, lets begin the crtic.
For me nothing is perfect, it will be pretty hard for earn my 10.0 in a critics, and Skyrim for me it's a 9.5 game, lets take a lot by topics:
- Gameplay: A perfect mix of 3rd person and 1st, and every gameplay with every item it's good, with archery it's good, with sword is good, with all items there is a diferent gameplay for each category and each gameplay it's well made. I stay with 9.3 for the gameplay.
- IA: 8.5 it's a good score for the IA, it works well, the problem it's some bugs, this usualy happens when the world is pretty pretty big and open, by the size of the world the bugs are minimal, but they are. I saw some delay from the enemies when I was going the fight with them, but this is minimal. I give 8.5 for the IA by the bugs, nothing more.
- Level Desing: What to say eh? The wolrd is greatest and glorious, from the mountains to the grass, the level desing it's breathtaking and gloryous, well made and perfect for and RPG game, I give 10 easily.
- Graphics: I stay with 9.0, for 2011 the graphics is pretty good, obviously was dificult for Skyrim to compete with Battlefield 3 for an example, but the graphics was pretty good.
- Hitory: Takes 10 easily, man WHAT a histroy! The main one it's the dragonborn one where you kill dragons and make other things, but every sidemission has a history, from help a simple guy to enter in a assassin's brotherhood, absolutly perfect!
- Cons: Further the minimal bugs, to complete the game 100% it's nearly impossible, about a month length, not a month playing 2 hours a day, a month playing 24 hours every each day, so the game extension is ridiculous and can disappoint the most hardcore gamer.
Finishing, it's a 9.5 game and one of the best RPG games ever made, one of the best games ever made, but isn't by TESV Skyrim that you must to creat expectatives for TES Online, witch is a pay MMORPG game.… Expand