|By date||Most helpful reviews||By my score||By metascore||By user score|
Average User Score: 4.4Nov 4, 2012This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Long time ago, back to 1997., you were playing Need For Speed 2, with a crazy gameplay and fun, brutal machines on road, that were going like 400km/h at least, cool maps, multiplayer modes to have fun with friends... After that, they were another good NFS's, till the nicely century of graphicaly crazy games, and then it comes, NFS Underground which was OK, and then, then it comes 2005., Most Wanted, maybe the best NFS game from 2002. or for someone even from 1999. Most Wanted back in 2005. was an awesome game, you could drive many many cars, with crazy type of driving, no stupid tracking **** and other idiotic "helpful" stuff, like in upcoming Pro Street and Shift games, and even The Run...
After 7 years, there it comes, Most Wanted again!
I was pretty suprissed when they announced, because I had most fun in Most Wanted NFS, cuz of many many jumping tracks, fast driving and other crazy things I liked in it...
So yes, I bought the Most Wanted, and starting it for the first time, still not really knowing what cars are in it. Starting with the main car, and suddenly founding another, Marussia, another one Porsche, another one, Aston Martin V12, and driving through some missions, I got the feeling from the old Most Wanted game, fast paced, crazy cars, awesome driving abilities and such.
But, things I missed were, BUYING cars, making them the way I really wanted, do you remember Underground 1 and 2 from 2003.? Yes, making the car as you like, fast, awesome handling, nitro long or short as you like, that's what I missed for years and years, and I don't know why but EA/Criterion isn't making it again... So yes CUSTOMIZING CARS from tires to motor.
OK, you got some minimal customization on fly, made for ridicilous consoles like Xbox - "Xbox, Xbox, change my tires to DIRT tires--- suddenly crashing on road going like 300km/h" :)
CARS - yes, you got cool cars, but only 43 of them, and all are almost crazy as hell, yes you got oldies, but who cares about them if you can't tune em how you really like...
I'd like to sit in Nissan 240sx and make it totally for drifting, brutally, with short nitro, feeling it the way I like it, not sitting in Audi R8 and feeling like a airplane driver, and winning almost every round cuz of stupid AI... :)
I want old cars, or normal every day cars, like Mazda 3, Clio, Opel Astra, or even Smart, goddamit :D
Making this cars brutal makes me play games like this more and more and more, trying adding another customization to it, making them more faster or more handable ... ;)
Still, I'll give score 8 to this Most Wanted, because it's still the best NFS after whole this ****ty NFS's that were coming out after Carbon ;)… Expand
Average User Score: 7.5Nov 10, 2011What to say... Best FPS of the year! Best MP of the year too! But, still... There are little tweaks in the game that needs to be update, andWhat to say... Best FPS of the year! Best MP of the year too! But, still... There are little tweaks in the game that needs to be update, and yeah DICE already said they are working on it! Battlelog thing maybe isn't that good, and crashes the game, and have some bugs, but as I said EA, DICE and Origin are already working on a new patch!
SP maybe isn't that good, but MP just pwns!
From flying jets, helicopters, tanks, jeeps, to brutal strategy fighting, thinking, captioning points, rushing, unlocking all the stuff you can, just amazingly brings you back into game for more and more and more!
Also, upcoming DLC - Back To Karkand, will show us what really Battlefield is!
Big maps, enchanced destructions, new weapons, vehicles, just in the style of DICE!
Also, on DRMB's podcast, someone mentioned that would be nice if DICE make an BF3 - WW2, so to see a World War in the Frostbite 2 look, and maybe, who knows we see the expansion for it!
From now on, as DICE said, Frostbite 2, and BF3 which uses it's engine, which is so big and powerful, we can expect just everything!
Maybe there aren't mods from third party devs, but who knows, when people get better PCs, and DICE realize that it's time to give developers a mod making availability, this game will pwn even more!
So, I'll talk more about MP style and feeling:
CONQUEST MODE: PTFO, PTFO and PTFO! Help your team, help your squad, learn new routes, stick with squad/team, or go with your squad to capture the point, but be prepared for EVERYTHING!
Use vehicles! Destroy vehicles!
Try every weapon, unlock all of the weapon upgrades of weapon you really like! ;)
Play the class that suits best for you, and you really like it!
If you are unlocking, and getting used to the class, CONQUEST is maybe a good choice, cuz everything is in CONQUEST, from RUSH, TDM to learning strategy and how to work as a player of that class!
If you are n00b at some class, stick with the team/squad, and assist them!
If you are medic, REVIVE them, no matter what! Yeah yeah, somebody will say DRMB, but, you got points for every revive, but still, be sure not to revive dead soldier, and to be dead again
Fast, brutal fight!
FFS! if not PTFO, you lost
Don't go for your damn K/D, K/D doesn't matter at all! Only if you are defending!
PTFO, if your's M-COM is armed, DISARM it! :)
Using of weapons and attachments in RUSH:
maybe some of you already know that tac-light is kinda OP in BF3 (getting nerf in upcoming patch), so in some situations is very good, but be sure to not show your position to the enemy with it... Same with the laser attachment!
Use supressor! :)
Use IRNV! This attachment is just like AIMBOT from DICE :D M416/SCAR-H/M249 or any other accuracy good weapon + IRNV + SUPRESSOR + AMMO = pWNS!
For someone yei, for someone nei...
But, if you like 1 on 1 fight, or 1 vs 32, or 32 vs 32, or just aggressive, adrenaline fight, with many spawn camps, spawning behind you, or spawning in front of your enemy, and such, go for it! :D
Must say, it's fun to play, it's OK for weapon unlocking, and to test all weapon, gadget, attachment combinations! Try it out!
- awesome graphics and audio, which is almost as real as you are there (must have 5.1, 7.1 set!), sound of bullets (every bullet sounds different, depending on weapon, gadget, supressor...), explosions, walking, running, flying jets, just EVERYTHING!
- ranks, and all is about unlocks, which will just say to you COME BACK, I need to unlock more, what's coming next, oh, must play it!
- TEAMPLAY! - yeah, this game (compairing to CoD) is really teamplay/squad oriented, if you don't play as a team, or you don't take objectives with your whole team, you just LOST! So, help your TEAM! ;)
- Prone! Added again, from BF2, very startegically, and maybe someone will say it's a camping thing, but it isn't, when someone see's you, you are dead, no matter what... But still, prone is awesome for taking objectives, for hiding, also be sure to check prone enemy with some bullets to see is it dead, or prone :D
- Vehicles, jet flying is so amazing, and so realistic, that everyone want to fly jets! Unlocking stuff for jets adds the another lvl to this game, which will set you for hours and hours in the **** trying to destroy enemy jets, helicopters, tanks and such!
- Classes! Different from BFBC2, but, very nicely done!
- Bullet drop!
- Health regen.
- Hardcore mode
- You must buy this game! ;)
- Battlelog bugs, but still, guys from DICE are working on it every single day! - Some ingame things, like spawns, tac-light, OP weapons, but that's still being updated - For new players, it'll be hard to start, and for CoD player (they'll just die) xD j/k - and maybe a PC optimization, but still, this game needs some of PC juice, and that's normal! Cya on BattleField! ;)… Expand