Average User Score: 6.1May 23, 2013DUST 514 have flaws in it, specifically some random bugs or the framerate can be annoying sometimes, but is really that bad? No, it is not.
The game is a little bit complex compared to other shooters on consoles, and is even more complex to explain the other MMO game running behind DUST 514, which is EVE Online. And the game only explain with limited Tutorials and a video about this, but not full in depth.
DUST 514 suits better for those who wants a FPS with team gameplay in it. But it goes beyond that, it is a MMO with RPG elements that is merged with another MMO Universe (EVE Online) in real time and can communicate each other in the battlefield.
* Revolutionary and innovative way to introduce 2 different type of MMO's in 1 Universe and battling at the same time for an objective, first ever in a console and for PC.
* Team gameplay required to win the battles.
* Skill tree is extensive
* Mouse and Keyboard along with PS Move is compatible
* Real Pay to win model? No.
* Takes a lot of persistence
* Risks exists, each potential action can be a consequence to win or loose the battle, therefore a battle can determinate the domination of the district of a Planet, then the whole Planet, therefore the power of the Corporations or Alliances.
*The Expansions and DLC's will be free, always evolving with new content. Example: Maps, Graphics, Gameplay mechanics, technical advancements, new features for free.
*Great communication across different channels in real time. You can speak with your Squad, Team, Corporation or Custom channels via Voice chat and text, clean and easy, like a MMO on PC
*Bugs, and framerate sometimes can broke your gameplay experience.
DUST 514 will be evolving with the expansions, new features, fixes, massive content and even graphics.
Most of the reviews of Metacritic and along with other sites will be outdated eventually when they launch future expansions.… Expand