Average User Score: 5.6Aug 24, 2013Keeping this simple:
Game concept is cool, love the characters... balancing issues run very high... so much has been done to the game and IKeeping this simple:
Game concept is cool, love the characters... balancing issues run very high... so much has been done to the game and I can safely say I've never seen it anywhere near balanced, whether it be team comps or matchmaking...
Community 0/10 (by far the worst community I have ever seen)
The game is only really fun when you have 10 competent people playing against each other... ONE bad person turns the game into a show with at least half the players turning to trolling for 30 mins... no one is ever looking to help you... no one ever cares about bettering anyone else... the game ends and all that happens is blame and pointless trolling, it disgusts me... its a norm for people to demean each other in that game... I rather play on a server where an experienced player is given admin and can ban people for days for acting the way they do... like in the good old CS days... shame people only act civilized when they are under a threat...… Expand
Average User Score: tbdJul 5, 2013The game itself is fun to play and the graphics are really nice. The game would get a 10 but there are many negative attributes that preventThe game itself is fun to play and the graphics are really nice. The game would get a 10 but there are many negative attributes that prevent it from reaching perfection. I will make a pro and cons list just to simplify this.
- awesome card creatures and they come to life on the battlefield beautifully
- use of artifacts to create diversity among cards
- pvp is pretty fun and creates lasting appeal
- missions are fun and they keep you going by offering pretty nice rewards
- the game CAN be played for free
- better setup then other card games
- all around good core concept (mechanics, cards, etc...)
- the game is free to play, but you constantly feel like you need to spend money to be competitive
- the game really makes me feel like tinyco really just wants your money for reason listed bellow
- there are tonz of hackers.... and by tonz... i mean alot... in fact, coming from someone who knows a little about this stuff... TOO many hackers, makes me feel like tinyco created bot players that never "enhance their cards" and claim top spot in events and such so you will spend to catch up
- the game is is bugged, to the point where almost everything you do in the game you will encounter a bug...
- they release patches without testing it first, usually creating a lot of problems for users...
- not enough different cards and abilities for me personally, certain cards hold clear advantages over others
- customer service is a big issue, its lacking, very badly, while I've had very few issues until recently... i see many people complaining on the forums and appear to never be answered, tinyco does try to be fair, but it feels like only when its convenient for them
The game is good don't get me wrong but all things considered 8/10 is a little too nice TBH, IF they cleared away all the "hackers", fixed a majority of the glitches, added more card diversity (that's more relevant for me)... the game would be a lot better... probably a 9/10... I give an 8 because I love card collecting, if i were to play any other game riddled with hackers and glitches I wouldn't stand for it...… Expand
Average User Score: 7.4Oct 31, 2011Alright so I'm a big FPS fan and to me this game did not meet my expectations... It's not a bad game but it doesn't do anything for the genreAlright so I'm a big FPS fan and to me this game did not meet my expectations... It's not a bad game but it doesn't do anything for the genre and didn't meet the hype. The game lacks in key areas and its the common case of little things becoming one big thing. Here are my problems: 1) The game seems as it was rushed... glitches are VERY common 2) Some of the maps are horrible, just pure crap, a 2 year old could have done a better job 3) There really is only 3 game modes... thats way too little 4) AIMING, yes they screwed that up as well... the transition between hip-firing and ADS is horrible, the sensitivity didn't scale correctly or something because i can turn super fast hip-firing but when i switch to ADS its SUPER SLOW. When you fire a real gun you should be able ADS and follow your target and I find this really difficult. If I turn the sensitivity up my character turns too fast and makes it hard for me to move... 5) Where is the remote control chopper from BC2? 6) The game lacks direction, especially in the bigger multiplayer maps... a good example is that I'm 9 hours in and have yet to find/fly a jet. 7) Quickmatch takes like 6 tries to find a game and the load/death timers seem a tad too long. 8) You know the games in trouble when the reload animation works about 66% of the time... Overall the game is rushed, flawed and full of glitches, most may seem insignificant but when you combine them all... just REALLY hurts the game. The concept is good but as a big FPS fan i expected more. No dice... DICE.… Expand
Average User Score: 8.8Oct 11, 2011Excellent game, if your looking for a challenge, this game is for you. You will die... over and over again but its a learning experience andExcellent game, if your looking for a challenge, this game is for you. You will die... over and over again but its a learning experience and adds to the realism of what life for your character would be like if the game was real life. I wrote up a review for this before and I have yet to see it be posted. If you were on the fence when it came out, pick it up now, it's worth $20 for sure. One of my favorite RPGs (if not my overall favorite) and just a great game overall. It was a nice surprise and I can't wait to pick up the sequel once I get some free time.… Expand
Average User Score: 6.2Jan 21, 2011This game, simply put, isn't worth the money. If you have MW2, keep it, you'll be playing it soon. I have seen so many glitches it'sThis game, simply put, isn't worth the money. If you have MW2, keep it, you'll be playing it soon. I have seen so many glitches it's unbelievable... I once watched a replay of me sneaking up on someone shooting him, having him turn around and shoot me in the foot and i died... thats quite the game... As for the single player... its mediocre at best... easily passable. The maps are bad... you still need to level to unlock guns... where here i thought that we would be able to buy them... COD points are basically useless, a pointless mechanic added to the game. Most of the guns are crap compared to the ones you unlock later. For example, the AK47 and the Commando are far superior to any other assault rifle, putting you at a great disadvantage until your level 38... of 50. The killstreaks are garbage and will get you the odd kill here and there but realistically are useless. The list goes on... save yourself the headache and $60, forget about this game and just wait for MW3...… Expand