|By date||Most helpful reviews||By my score||By metascore||By user score|
Average User Score: 4.0Sep 8, 2012- This game is overall ok to play. I would say for a slash and hack style it is the best one out there. But once you get to the last- This game is overall ok to play. I would say for a slash and hack style it is the best one out there. But once you get to the last difficulty the game isn't fun anymore.
- The highest level in the game is 60 and the game has 4 difficulty levels, Normal, Nightmare, Hell, Inferno. When I started I started playing I though levelling to 60 is spread onto the difficulty levels and I was shocked that I finished the game at level 30. That means to reach level 60 you have to finish the game 4 times. So boring ..
- This game requires you to have an internet connection,yes for single players ... Meaning if you have a bad internet connection you'd be lagging ... More interestingly if you playing the hardcore mode where if you die you cant recover your hero back. In hardcore mode you need to pray you dont lag or you dont lose your internet connection in serious game encounters. Lag you die you lose your progress .. how sad.
- This game requires you to kill monsters to find better items in order to make ur hero stronger. I spent approximately 400 hours playing this game since release. Where 200 hours I've been playing to find items for my hero at the last level so that it is easier to get better item by killing harder monsters. So 200 hours of nothing, which means you really have to be lucky playing this game. Getting a good item is like winning lottery.. After playing for this long I realised there is no point for me to keep going. I am sure others who are being lucky are having fun though as it is rewarding and you'd want to keep up.
- If you go onto the forums there is really poor support of the game staff where they dont really care about your opinion. - Last suggestion play the game on hardcore mode, but once you finish the it in the Normal Mode that is the first difficulty level, consider you are done.… Expand
Average User Score: 7.7Sep 8, 2012- I am not a CS:S player but a CS 1.6 player. I haven't been playing any game for while after CS GO has been made available on MAC. - I am- I am not a CS:S player but a CS 1.6 player. I haven't been playing any game for while after CS GO has been made available on MAC. - I am very happy with it. Good price. Good Graphics. Seems to be the game engine is well optimised where it doesnt require much computer power. It took me a little while to get used to this game. - The weapons in the game seems more balanced than its predecessors.
- Great game ! Its just $15 bucks !!… Expand