Average User Score: 6.8Dec 23, 2013This game is a decent launch showpiece for the PS4. The good:
1. Mind-blowing graphics. The amazing level of detail is evident fromThis game is a decent launch showpiece for the PS4. The good:
1. Mind-blowing graphics. The amazing level of detail is evident from sprawling futuristic cities to the stitching detail visible on your gloves. I'm particularly impressed with faces and character emotions. PC-level stuff.
2. The O.W.L. Controlling your own drone is fantastically fun. The O.W.L. is the most creative and engaging component of the entire game.
3. Tight shooting, solid AI. I've always thought the AI enemies in the Killzone games are among the smartest you can find; aware, quick to find cover and aggressive.
1. It's boring Killzone continues the series' tradition of creating characters and story-lines I don't care about.
2. Lack of guns, gadgets, and progression. Guns are boring and limited, Tech has some highlights but is overall un-imaginative.
Overall- it's a must own for PS4-early adopters, but this game will quickly fade into mediocrity as the PS4 library is established.… Expand
Average User Score: 5.5May 5, 2012This game does not deserve such a low rating. To me this series stands out as the greatest Sci-Fi creation since Star Wars. The story andThis game does not deserve such a low rating. To me this series stands out as the greatest Sci-Fi creation since Star Wars. The story and character development, combined with tight game-play make the Mass Effect series the greatest gaming experience I have ever had. I see a bunch of gaming-elitist whiners in these negative reviews. Sure ME3 had some flaws, the RPG elements were toned way down and the ending was abrupt and left me wanting more. But I had to speak up, lest one person be discouraged from trying out this amazing series.… Expand