Average User Score: tbdMar 1, 2012It's wonderful to be reminded that the film universe is more diverse than the Oscars normally suggest - and also that movies can be lightweight entertainments and also deeply strange. Although less technically polished than "The Artist" and splashed with bright color, "The Fairy" shares some of that film's qualities, for good (funny and sweet) and bad (sentimental and ingratiating). www.momomesh.ch… Expand
Average User Score: 4.5Feb 18, 2012Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance is crazy. One of the most visually interesting movies I've ever seen. I liked it. 10/10
What you should know about this film before going to see.
1. The action never stops. It's a bit like Conan or Van Helsing, in that, but - here - there's also a story told to be and all the action is part of the story. If no permit is what makes movies like Conan or Van Helsing so disappointing.
2. This film is visually interesting. When the camera points at a wall, the wall is interesting. When the camera focuses on a field in a street, there are interesting things to do with it. When the characters are standing around talking, they make a nice place. Always. And then there are the special effects. GR looks awesome. And then there's the question ... split screen options ... the animation ... Everything that appears, history, and - more or less - not used again.
3. The story is simple, strong, and never stops. The story immediately establishes who is the villain, which is the bad guy wants, and why good stop. And that's all. If you can not go beyond the first five minutes, and are willing to accept that A, B and C are (and why they do what they do), then the rest is just fun to see them fight. And it's fun.
4. It's great. As a big fan of the whole life of Ghost Rider, I love the comic book in 1970, I come to this film with certain expectations. Above all: genetic resources must be cold / rough / awesome / etc. And in this film ... that is. Sometimes the servants are standing around with their jaws hanging, wondering: "What is ****? And that's what I expected to see.
5. It's an action movie first. And a. Superhero / supernatural film, the second Remove the foolish things, and you have a level of a film to action B. Hero-with-one-last-Slick faces evil to save the innocent. Even with all that icing on top sexy, the film has a keen sense of what it really is. And all the best for him.
6. Nicolas Cage is a pleasure. And it looks like he has fun. Cage scene and eats all the hits (with the exception of Idris Elba), off the screen. There are some scenes are a hoot. And you just want to see them again and again. It's fun. More: it's funny. Cheeky fun.
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance is crazy. One of the most visually interesting movies I've ever seen. I liked it. 10/10
watch here www.momomesh.ch… Expand
Average User Score: 6.6Feb 18, 2012This is a complete success: Luc Besson, you learned to Burma by a deeply humanistic and political history in question. Then, the two main actors (Michelle Yeoh and David Thewlis) play their roles well and make you feel his passion in private life and his struggle for democracy and peace in society.
There are some similarities with another masterpiece of Besson's "Leon: The Professional": both are in fear of "courage and love." Aung San Suu Kyi, as Leo is a hero of the struggle against tyranny and only organized power corrupt. If the Lion effort to protect the innocent young Mathilde felt sympathy for this guy, no doubt, you can admire this courageous woman comforted her and her family to defend the entire nation of the dictatorship of the military regime.
My wife and I enjoyed the film. Paris theater was almost full at the end gives the impression that the spectators were satisfied A row in front of us was an elderly couple, the old man asked. "? Dear you wish, for the second time," Ms replied, "Sure, can you come and see it a third time?"