Average User Score: 8.3Dec 4, 2014I wish this game had split screen co op and online co op, also not everyone wants to be forced to use the "gamepad" over a regular controller.I wish this game had split screen co op and online co op, also not everyone wants to be forced to use the "gamepad" over a regular controller. Its 2014 Nintendo come on :(… Expand
Average User Score: 6.8Sep 22, 2014Here is a list of pro's and con's.
PROS: + The game is free + You can kill children CONS: - There isn't enough loot around, you cantHere is a list of pro's and con's.
+ The game is free
+ You can kill children
- There isn't enough loot around, you cant find any medkits or bandages 90% of the time.
- Guns are bad, they do little damage (sometimes 3 headshots to kill 1 zombie) and you have to be lucky enough to find bullets (which you wont)
- Everything you do is very slow, switching weapons, reloading, swinging a melee weapon etc.
- Getting infected is not cool, its annoying and delays the inevitable, pills will only keep you alive for about 7.4 seconds longer.
- If there are multiple people playing, good luck finding a good item.
- Even with 0 ping, melee weapons are very hard to use because you trade hits with zombies most of the time, and you are likely going to get infected.
- You get "tired" very fast, 3 swings with a sledgehammer and you have to wait 10 hours until you can swing it again.
- The melee weapons are better than guns, but still you will miss most of your swings even at point blank range.
- If you shove a zombie back, they can still attack or grab you immediately after.
- When you get surrounded by a horde of zombies you have to spend a LONG time fighting them off if you cannot run, this becomes tedious and boring.
- The voice acting is not good, the characters sound depressed.
- You movement is restricted, (eg cant jump on top of cars), its always at "ground level" so it becomes frustrating to move around the map.
- You cannot use a flashlight with a 2 handed weapon, this sucks because most of the maps are very dark and all the rifles are 2 handed and the good melee weapons are also 2 handed.
- There's little replay value because of the repetitiveness of the objectives.
- You can't see your own HP, someone has to tell you the color of your name above your head so you can estimate it.
- You can only carry a limited amount of things due to the weight limit.
- You can't carry 2 of the same thing (eg, cant carry 2 medkits or 2 bandages or 2 pills)
Overall this game is top lel.… Expand
Average User Score: 8.3Jan 2, 2013This game is no where near a 91/100, Ill start with a positive. Your hand animations are great, well animated and makes you feel more immersedThis game is no where near a 91/100, Ill start with a positive. Your hand animations are great, well animated and makes you feel more immersed but you cant see your legs so that's all ruined. The graphics are outdated, this is a 2012 game and games over 5 years ago look much better, it's like an uglier TF2. The environment is the same old style of depressing concrete, random pipes and industrial themed, and of course a sewer level. There is garbage everywhere to make it look like the world has gone through a tragedy but its just another way developers can be lazy and put random crap everywhere instead of planning out the maps, it feels as if everything has just been placed randomly. The blink power ruins all the stealth because instead of sneaking you can just teleport everywhere, the "see through walls power" ruins the stealth because there is no challenge when you are aware of everyone's positioning and what direction they are looking, and no point of using keyholes to look through doors. The stop time power lets you skip content so they might as well put a button saying "skip to next level". You will be confused about whether someone on the street will be passive and leave you alone or start attacking you for no reason. The combat is very repetitive and will get boring, just left click to swing sword and right click to shoot or use some power and if you are feeling fancy then you can block by holding ctrl, you are discouraged from combat if you want a good ending anyway. You can quick save and load everywhere, so you don't feel in danger of being caught or getting killed. The AI doesn't respond as you would expect and kills any realism and immersion. The "story" is terrible because of how predictable and unoriginal it is, you feel no emotions towards any of the characters in the game because of how bland they are and the dreadful voice acting. Lastly you will get bored by the limited weapons and powers quickly. If you want a good stealth game go try batman arkham asylum/city because you won't find one here and don't be mislead by all the high rating reviews.… Expand