Average User Score: 9.1Oct 6, 2013The game is great and follows what we expect of a final fantasy tactics game with new game mechanics.
If it was not for the dump end, iThe game is great and follows what we expect of a final fantasy tactics game with new game mechanics.
If it was not for the dump end, i would give it a 10. Hope they port this one to PS3, VITA, PSP like the others.… Expand
Average User Score: 8.9Oct 6, 2013This is a bit old but i want to register.
Battles are good and dinamics, history is good, but not a continue from the last one and the wayThis is a bit old but i want to register.
Battles are good and dinamics, history is good, but not a continue from the last one and the way you fight bosses is a bit frustrating. I remember that even with a guide, that pointed me which boss i would face, i was not able to find the components to built items/weapon to help in the fight, and when i was able, it really didnt helped a lot.
It follow the same line of gameplay and battle as the STAR OCEAN LAST HOPE.
The overall of this game is ok, but not exceptional. How they portable this one with theright modifications.… Expand
Average User Score: 8.1Oct 6, 2013KOF XII is the best of its series. A lot of characters, modes and unlockeables.
It is not for begginers and dont gget yyourrself impressedKOF XII is the best of its series. A lot of characters, modes and unlockeables.
It is not for begginers and dont gget yyourrself impressed with the 100% combo hit from the traillers and demonstrations. Most of them are not for human, but can give you an idea of how complex the combos can be worked.
The online game is somewhat acceptable, and the option to record helps you study where you failed. Of course you cannot download other's battles, that would be a good feature to study even more the game.… Expand
Average User Score: 7.8Oct 6, 2013Eve is not a spaceshooter game, it is about to command your ship like a STAR TREK way, lets put that way.
You need to worry about yourEve is not a spaceshooter game, it is about to command your ship like a STAR TREK way, lets put that way.
You need to worry about your actions instead of maneuvering the ship. It is all about the strategy and team work, when you face battle fleets fights.
The game is complex and can (and will) entertaining you for a long time. You have free will to decide your destiny. Want be a pirate and scam people, or leave inside a wormhole hunting invaders, it is up to you. You have some many place to explore as the EVE galaxy is HUGE, and so many ships to fly which different roles and ways of pilot" that you will like it a lot.
Other good aspect of the game is the relationship between developers and the community, that are composed of mature people. They always in touch and developers hear and produces what the communities ask in their bi-annual expansion. So you will play a game made by the feedback of other players that always looks for a way to improve the experience.
Give it a try and see if it suitable for you. Of course it is not for everyone.… Expand
Average User Score: 6.6Oct 6, 2013Rainbow moon is a JRPG that missed for PS3. It has several extras and is a challenging game. In the begging it will take a bit more to levelRainbow moon is a JRPG that missed for PS3. It has several extras and is a challenging game. In the begging it will take a bit more to level up but after 7 hours or so of play you will be ready to explore deeper and grid better.
History is a weak point, but you probably will play it because you like strategic RPGs. Music its a bit repetitive but was well done.
Battle is that will feed you to continue to play, even after beat the game. You will find more and more challenging battle, and gridding will not be a tiresome.… Expand
Average User Score: 5.5Oct 6, 2013The first time i look at this game I found the graphics incredible and interesting gameplay.
When I started I realize that the game didntThe first time i look at this game I found the graphics incredible and interesting gameplay.
When I started I realize that the game didnt give you any training and send you to a BIG CHALLENGE without you be prepared, facing a series of boss battles, which no tips.
Ok, the game has manual, the NPC can tell you one thing or another, but what will really teachs you how to play, is watching any youtube guideline, so you can get an idea of how to fight.
Then, the camera enter into play. Even knowing what to do and what you want to do, the camera will put you into trouble. You will not be able to properly lock an enemy and will feel dizzy trying to locate you target.
Dash move is confusing, if you are familiar with the DmC style and get some time to get it usual (but not perfect)
If the game corrected a few things, like an intro stage or tutorial to teach you the basics and how to fight, fixed the camera and the dash command, this would be an perfect game!… Expand
Average User Score: 7.3Oct 6, 2013This game has a lot of fails thats I put in bullet to be ease of read:
GOOD ASPECTS - Battle mechanics are really the key point of thisThis game has a lot of fails thats I put in bullet to be ease of read:
- Battle mechanics are really the key point of this game. It is dinamic and challenges you on every boss.
- Ok, battle is good, right? But that by the end of the and all bonuses level, if becomes incredible longer and frustrating (I will say this a lot in this review). It tooks around 30 minutes for these battle, this without calculates the retires.
- If the battle is long, so you need items, to survive, right? Forget it, you can keep only 20, that belive me it is not enough.
- For these longer battle you rely a lot in you AI allies, but forget it too. They are so dump to revive you when you need.
- I said "revive you"? Yes, expected to die a lot, really a lot... it is over frustrating, you need most of the time, swap character and revive the other manually. There is no synergy at all.
- Characters are not sympathetic. It doesnt convince you at all and are unlikeable. They way they talk and act doesnt seem real.
- CGs are not that cool, they are simple, with a lot of repetitive moves (like in the space battles).
- The story develops very slowly and even too much. Most of the time you are roaming with a clear go.
- Item creation is a joke. When you need a weapon/item that will help you with a boss, find the components from a enemy loot is a nightmare. Dont expect to create 100% of them. It is too much frustrating.
- Othe point that frustrates a lot, if the distant you need to walk between objectives, sometimes is ship city, but it too far. The game could had planned this to avoid desnecessary waste of time. You will really pass hours walking, if you plan to create items, complete missions, etc.
- Level a character takes too much time. Im saying that, because you will need to swap characters and if you leave one with too behind of the main party, you will have a good pain to level it up.
- Forget it about get 100% (platinum trophie) of this one. It tooks over 500 hours and 3-4 full gameplays. Most of this time is consulming doing redudant gridding to earn battle trophies (kill oponents in special conditions/actions). Have a life and try do it!
* I am a player usual with RPG games that looks to complete 100% when possible.
** all this review is based in a game play of 120 hours.… Expand
Average User Score: 8.8Oct 6, 2013I liked this game... It is a casual game that doesnt need a step learning curve. The game has different difficult levels to free you up ofI liked this game... It is a casual game that doesnt need a step learning curve. The game has different difficult levels to free you up of frustations and for those who looks for a challenges or the old scholl style.
Diferente mazes that changes the form and phantom running after you in a queue. This point the AI would be improved for not be that easy. Was able to complete 100% of the game in about 10hours, but i keep be to de stress myself when needed.… Expand
Average User Score: 7.3Oct 3, 2013Game is too boring. Played for almost 30 hours. As a conjurer i was just spamming aero, not doing anything else to win a fight (except run).Game is too boring. Played for almost 30 hours. As a conjurer i was just spamming aero, not doing anything else to win a fight (except run). The evolution was very slow at some parts.
Found missions and storyline meanless, with no relevant content. Items where all about the sanme. I felt a kind of waste of time with this game.
Most of the time i felt a sense of "I am lost and alone" looking for the mission objectives. Map is a complete nonsense and let you dizzy.
Didnt see anything new or relevant to continue to play. It was extremelly boring and at the end i realize it was a waste of money.
Also the necessary monthly fee was not so clear before I purchase the game... a TIP for everyone who wants to adventure yourself.… Expand