19. Super QuickHook
Conquer Eagle Mountain with the help of your trusty grappling hook. Swing and run your way through meadows, frost-tinged fields, ice caverns, volcanic caves, and more. Find secrets, loot, and special encounters. Race against your friends. Explore peaceful landscapes, or try to outrun an endless avalanche. QuickHook combines heavy replay value with deep variety!
HEAVY REPLAY VALUE
- Find loot to spend on character upgrades and equipment
- Unlock Nightmare levels, new equipment, and fancier hats
- Seamless Leaderboards and Stats / Medals for each level
- 66 different achievements, most of them based on exploring secrets
- Duel system: Ghost Race your friends!
- Random, infinite Avalanche Mode:
* Survive a roaring avalanche, right behind you, as long as you can.
* Over 60 different possible "sections", most with secret paths.
* Ghost race your friends to send them your personal Avalanche level!
- Varied landscapes
- Each level has its own challenges and art
- Secrets and Easter Eggs
- Character customization: Show off your gear!
- Free updates that add more achievements, secrets, and equipment
- Hand crafted race/exploration levels
* 18 levels with multiple paths and hidden areas, with more levels coming!
In Update 1, already submitted and Coming Soon:
- Content Update: Four all new levels, infested with fungi! New hats, grappling hooks, secrets, and achievements!
- Unlock requirements for the levels lessened considerably! Beating Dev Scores no longer required to unlock the Nightmare Levels.
- Bug related to unlock progression fixed: Avalanche 2000 score wasn't meant to be required to unlock Burn Alley. Now used to unlock the Nightmare levels.
- Use OpenFeint to back up your save, in the settings menu! Transfer your SQH save between devices!
- Rate Us page added to Rocketcatalog. We tried to make it not annoying. There's a picture of a gnome in there.
- "Beat one nightmare/developer score multiple times" bug fixed.
- Interactive credits level!