8.1

1. Feb 19, 2016
    La versión japonesa merece un 9/10
    Se debe considerar que es mucho mejor en cada aspecto y funcionalidades que el awakening, el cual le di como 160h en lunatic, pero treehouse realizo una localización terrible, la historia ya no es lo increíble que era, las relaciones no generan la empatía con los personajes, todo eso hace que el juego pierda mucho de su contenido
    Pros: - Los mapas
    La versión japonesa merece un 9/10

Pros:
    - Los mapas están buenos
    - Multiplayer retador
    - La historia tiene sus momentos

Con:
    - No es el juego de $120 que nos fuerzan vender (special + map pack 1/2) para tener toda la experiencia, simplemente no lo vale
    - Contenido y funcionalidades recortadas
    - Menos del 40% de lineas de voces que la versión japonesa y las que lineas que son oraciones perdieron contexto o fueron extremadamente recortadas
    - Pase mas de 1 mes angustiado por la censura, va contra mi ética, lo hubiera cancelado pero había pre ordenado y el retail se quedaba con mi adelanto

Resumen: We got troubles!!!
    El contenido es correcto si tienes 12 años, siéntete ofendido si tienes mas, solo queda malograr mi 3ds con tal de aplicar el parche de fans
  2. Mar 11, 2017
    I had mixed feelings about Revelations because when I played Birthright and Conquest, I had an idea that the last game would eventually tie up all loose ends for the series of game but what eventually happened fell flat because of its ambitions. Story did not live up to its potential and it even requires a DLC to make sense of why the villian is actually a villian. Gameplay was stillI had mixed feelings about Revelations because when I played Birthright and Conquest, I had an idea that the last game would eventually tie up all loose ends for the series of game but what eventually happened fell flat because of its ambitions. Story did not live up to its potential and it even requires a DLC to make sense of why the villian is actually a villian. Gameplay was still amazing though. Not as good as Conquest because of how gimmicky the traps from the dungeons felt like. Expand
  3. Mar 25, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. After playing the game several hours, some flaws were visible, the story is good, but, can't help but feel like this is not just one step back, but several at once. And here's why I rated it at 6.

First, the good things:
    1.- Amazing story. Yes, the story is good and well done.
    2.- Improved graphics. Better than awakening? Yes, a lot.
    3.- Better drawings and battle mechanics are improved

And now the bad:
    1.- Weapons. While it got a new mechanic and they no longer break, I feel that silver weapons got the short end of the stick. Use them and your character becomes pathetically weak. Discard them. For real.

2.- Story. Yes, I know I said good things about it. But, at some point, I got disconnected with it. Having a base is all good and nice, but, it also disconnects you with the story, it breaks immersion. I had hoped it would be like Awakening. If it had an option to go into the castle, but being on the map, would be a lot better. Which brings the next point.

3.- Inexistent map. Look at it. Do you know where Hoshido is? Where Nohr is? I don't. And, certainly don't really care.

4.- Voices. Some times they were nice, but, having a laugh as an answer, feels ... wrong. On many levels.

It may seem like I am nitpicking, but, from what I have been experiencing this far, I don't feel like this game is particularly good. It feels average, AT BEST. Disconnection may have come to me, because I choose to do some side missions and challenge maps, but, I never felt that way in Awakening. And while the new weapon mechanic is interesting, it's downright stupid.

My advice is: sell silver weapons. It's not worth having them. Unless one enemy remains, some other unit is in danger and one of your units can kill it using a silver weapon. I get that they are difficult to use... but, to suffer penalties that never go away, is moronic.
  4. Jun 24, 2016
    If I did not know I would give the Japanese version of the game 7, but seeing how much remove and change (unfortunately for the worse), I can not give enough.
    Instead of doing 3 separate medium-quality game, the whole effort could translate properly to make only one track.
  5. Oct 30, 2017
    This game was very disapointing to me.
    It's like Awakening, but worse characters (Peri and Camilla), music, not as fun to make an Overpowered team. It's not bad however, It's a great game (Conquest has some of the best gameplay in the series) But it's just Kinda disapointing. Also the story and writing is just hilariously bad at times.
  6. Feb 25, 2020
    Al comprar solo un titulo me encuentro con la mala sorpresa que solo la edición especial contenía las 3 rutas.
    los que compraron el juego y verse que es necesario la compra de las rutas siguientes como DLC se siente como una traición al fan de la franquicia.
    El que hayan salido no 2, sino 3 juegos cambiando rutas lo hace ver como que el Sr. Dinero va primero que los jugadores. Se siente
    Se siente incompleto al jugarlo (solo una ruta) y dejandote claro que solo tienes 1/3 del juego completo.
    Y el completar las 3 rutas que son casi iguales da una pereza sin igual. como comprar pokemon X/Y y sin tener nada que sostenga este tipo de decision.
    Se siente que las nuevas mecánicas, quieren llevar a una forma mas simple de combate a la franquicia.
    La música excelente, gráficamente los mapas no me terminan de convencer respecto al tamaño que se observan, en anteriores entregas como Awakening habían encontrado un equilibrio, en este no demuestran a los héroes demasiados detalles, sin encontrar esteticamente nada nuevo (util) en el combate

Pro:
    - Es un FE mas cinematografico
    - La gran cantidad de héroes excede en mucha cantidad en comparación a las otras entregas.

Con
    - El tener solo 1 tramo de la historia se siente como tener un juego incompleto y comprar las 3 se siente como que fueras estafado.
    - La rejugabilidad del titulo decae ya que el contar con la misma historia 3 veces (1 vez por faccion) hace que se vuelva monotono y con ya pensar en realizarlo 3 veces se me quitaron las ganas de completarlo al 100%.

El querer monetizar demasiado el propio titulo hace que no puedas disfrutar cómodamente el mismo titulo, junto con su poca aclaracion del tipo de negocio (Como pokemon) que quiere implementar.
    Terminado 1 vez y guardado (por ahora) para nunca mas jugarlo otra vez.
  7. Jul 25, 2019
    I played all three games. The best game of the three is revelations cause its the only version that offers a complete story with almost no plotholes. The gameplay is what i expect from a fire emblem game and the maps are diverse and interesting. birthright is bland and easy but does not overstay its welcome. Conquest is better on the story but gameplay needed big adjustments cause phoenixI played all three games. The best game of the three is revelations cause its the only version that offers a complete story with almost no plotholes. The gameplay is what i expect from a fire emblem game and the maps are diverse and interesting. birthright is bland and easy but does not overstay its welcome. Conquest is better on the story but gameplay needed big adjustments cause phoenix mode is just a giant band aid for its inherent bigger gameplay problems.

The only game that felt truly complete was revelation but that was dlc. Fates biggest problem is that it feels like it should have been one game and there were tell tale signs it was like the fact YOU GO THROUGH THE SAME 6 CHAPTERS IN ALL THREE GAMES BEFORE MAKING A DECISION ON YOUR CHOICE. literally this should have been one game from the beginning that becomes so much clearer when you beat it. Honestly this is the messiest fire emblem game ive ever played and ive beaten raidant dawn which is a pretty messy game but still holds up.

I think that this is the worst set of modern Fe games that has come out. Its not bubsy 3d bad no not many games can come close to but its disappointing in how bad they were.

Birthright: way to easy but at least way not that hard to complete so it never stayed longer than it had to but pretty basic story but had big plotholes.

Conquest: decent story but too many big plotholes and gameplay was a catastrophe where it needed more work instead of using phoenix mode as a quick fix. (this game will burn you out hard)

Revelations: best of the three decent map design, balanced units and a decent story but too many units but is the one i had most fun with because it was the most balanced.

Overall: Play revelations cause its the real story and the one your are going to enjoy the most. birthright is too easy and conquest is too difficult but there are inherent problems that needed to be fixed for it to have been good.

(The special edition also shows that yeah this could have been all one game but they chose not to which shows why certain parts of the games are so unbalanced.) its a 6.5 out of 10 its mediocre
  8. Dec 29, 2019
    Bien los mapas y la interfaz, la historia deja mucho que desear y muchas acciones de los personajes no tienen justificación sólida ni una filosofía pedorra al menos, parece que va a ser algo serio pero nada más no lo saben hacer creíble, sin mencionar las maids y las hermanitas que le quitan seriedad y termina rozando a ser historia de anime de temporada.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 36 Critic Reviews

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Nov 7, 2016
    Pure Japanese turn-based strategy comes in three versions with different quality. The game would thrill all brave players but can also bore those who will go through it with the seatbelts fastened. [Issue#267]
  2. CD-Action
    Aug 21, 2016
    A brilliant tactical RPG that easily pulls you into its world with charming dialogues, memorable character designs and perfect soundtrack. [08/2016, p.75]
  3. Aug 11, 2016
    Although Fire Emblem Fates is slightly larger and more complex than its predecessor Fire Emblem Awakening, it fails to ignite a same level of a boundless enthusiasm, because both games are just too similar. All and all it isn´t anything bad. On the contrary, it’s still a top turn-based strategy with a great focus on RPG elements. You hardly find some better games on 3DS.