4.6

1. Jan 17, 2012
    Honestly, I love this game. It's slightly better on the Wii, but if your on the go, this game is perfect. Playing Pac-Man Party with my friends is a blast. I also love how you get to play classic Pac-Man and Dig-Dug.
  2. Aug 4, 2016
    Minigames are generic and this game is annoying and tedious at a lot of points of the game but the gameplay and replay value stick out the most how good it is.
  3. Dec 11, 2011
    Chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp.....cough "COUGH"........Thump......

"later that day" Am sorry to inform you Mis Pac-Pan but Pac-Man has overdose on yellow pills........ Clearly quantity over quality enough said... :
  4. Dec 17, 2018
    Yes, now I can play Pac-Man Party on the whenever I want with my friends & family!
  5. Jun 30, 2019
    This game is plain horible. It is a bad party game. If you enjoy it that's fine but at the end of the day it is ****
  6. Jun 30, 2019
    THE WORST GAME EVER IT IS NOT EVEN CHEAP 10$ AT THE MOST LOSE THIS GAME ALSO IS VERY BAD AND IS JUST TO LEACH OFF OF PAC-MAN!
  7. Jun 30, 2019
    This game is better on the wii this is not the worst game of all time but close this game is awful Port and rip off party game with pac-mans face all over it.

1. Apr 2, 2012
    Filled to the brim with minigames and old classics, but sadly most of them just aren't very fun.
  2. Games Master UK
    Mar 14, 2012
    A party without fun is merely a gathering. Played alone, this is a bit of a disaster. [Apr 2012, p.96]
    One of the most meager party games we've seen in a while.