2.9

█░░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀
    █▄█▄█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█ ░░█░░
    ░▀░▀░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░
  2. Oct 25, 2014
    Why does this game exist,just why.My 3ds is now broken and can't even run any games on it.I played it on my friend's 3ds and it is easily one of the worst games this year.It's terrible.
  3. Nov 15, 2014
    the only question i have regarding this game's existence: why? what was the point of making this? money? no, it was a flop. critical acclaim? lol yeah right. popularity? i don't think so. they should bury this game with all those copies of that atari E.T game
  4. Jul 25, 2016
    its worth your time playing but its not amazing
    its worth your time playing but its not amazingits worth your time playing but its not amazingits worth your time playing but its not amazing
  5. Apr 25, 2017
    This game worths all my money!! Oh my godness!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome!!!
  6. Oct 9, 2018
    the game i think it the worst game every was on 3ds how made this game made it i 1 hour i think because this game cant was make more then 1 hour
  7. Sep 8, 2019
    DO NOT BUY THIS GAME FOR FULL PRICE!!!
    It is nothing like the show it is based on and it controls like crap. Maybe if you find for like $1 or something an play like 2 minutes it'll be worth it. I didn't get much out of it as a fan of the show.
  8. Feb 27, 2020
    It's... Certainly a game. Most, if not all gear that's worth using, is locked behind Cheat Codes, and I gave up playing normally half way through. I used all of that gear, and still struggled on easy mode, despite my gear being extremely powerful. I know it's been 5 or so years since I watched the anime, but a lot of it is just cut off. Wasn't there a segment where the main charactersIt's... Certainly a game. Most, if not all gear that's worth using, is locked behind Cheat Codes, and I gave up playing normally half way through. I used all of that gear, and still struggled on easy mode, despite my gear being extremely powerful. I know it's been 5 or so years since I watched the anime, but a lot of it is just cut off. Wasn't there a segment where the main characters teamed up with the main villain in this dungeon like place? Either way, the small size of the game was already a warning. 216 Megabytes is extremely small, and most DS games are larger. Combat is very flawed, with some weapons objectively being much better. You should only ever use Blasters, or Staves if you are forced to play this game. The music was strangely very high quality for the 3DS, but some tracks loop within 15 seconds. This is just not a good game, by any means. A 3 hour story that was quite pathetic.
    Overall, I'm mixed. I like the concept they had, and the adaptation was somewhat OK, but the poor combat, and extreme AI make this a hard pass unless you manage to get this for under 15$.

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 10 Critic Reviews

1. Nov 12, 2014
    This game is meant for the fans of Tenkai Knights, and when I say fan, I mean a die-hard fan. Even then, I doubt any hardcore fan would find many redeeming qualities with this junker of a 3DS game.
  2. Nov 3, 2014
    Tenkai Knights: Brave Battle is a disappointing adaptation that had everything to become an excellent comeback to the days of the GameBoy Advance. Its controls are frustrating, its stages are boring and not very different, and its gameplay is extremely repetitive. With a deeper, or at least better told, story along with improvements in its overall mechanics, this title would have been a much more enjoyable and entertaining experience, but due to all the design flaws it contains, you will not want to play it after trying it for 10 or 15 minutes.
  3. Oct 28, 2014
    What little fun Tenkai Knights Brave brings during the mech-on-mech battles is almost entirely overshadowed by the game’s incredibly repetitive nature. Even the surprisingly robust customization that the game offers isn’t enough to warrant the rest of the package.