• Publisher: Zordix
  • Release Date: Nov 3, 2011
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Jan 2, 2017
    This game is cutting edge. A once in a generation masterpiece. You get to mow not one, not two, but THREE mowers at a time! And so many different lawns! And the three characters who you control mowing are so deep and amazingly well written characters. This game changed how I view what it means to be a gamer and a person. Heck, now I could mow my lawn WHILE playing this game... Lawnception!This game is cutting edge. A once in a generation masterpiece. You get to mow not one, not two, but THREE mowers at a time! And so many different lawns! And the three characters who you control mowing are so deep and amazingly well written characters. This game changed how I view what it means to be a gamer and a person. Heck, now I could mow my lawn WHILE playing this game... Lawnception! I couldn't recommend this game enough to fellow passionate gamer and lawn enthusiasts. Usually the two go hand and hand. This game defines what a good game is. It is perfection. Expand

#25 Most Discussed DS Game of 2011

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. Dec 5, 2011
    After a strong start with Valet Parking 1989, Zordix has managed to craft yet another simplistic action puzzle game with 1950s Lawn Mower Kids that will definitely appeal to anyone looking for a back-to-basics product. Unfortunately, though, despite having some intriguing gameplay mechanics, camera movement restrictions mar the experience overall, holding this back from being what it deserved to be - a cult classic.
    The game isn't especially good and I can't recommend it. The developer successfully made a game about summer chores feel like a chore, but I don't know if that was the point.
  3. Nov 20, 2011
    This would make a poor choice for a 99p iPhone game. They're asking £4.50 for it. No satisfaction and no fun to be had from this game.