7.1

1. BrettC
    Dec 31, 2008
    Never having heard of the show, I found this game while browsing through a "going out of business" sale, and for $2 and quite frankly, I was still a bit disappointed.
    The game bounces between an adventure side, in which the main challenge is arriving at whatever destination the poorly motivated plot designates, slowly ambling from point A to point B, through a string of unintuitively designed scenes that loosely correlate to your map. (which I presume you could get some jollies from if you're into the show...) these "adventure" segments get even more hindered by dialogue you could expect from a horribly translated saturday morning 8-10 year old target market anime.. (big surprise)

The other half of the game is made up of action levels, which seem alright if you like that sort of generic walk around at wail the attack button thing... The entire thing didn't wow me in the least, if you can avoid this game, I'd highly suggest it.
  2. nickmurphy
    May 18, 2008
    my lil bro bought this game and said i needed to try it. It sucked, i kind of knew it would knowing when i used to watch cartoon network like 4 years ago, i would turn the channel whenever this shit show came on, god dam nerdy anime about rejects and nerds who are so socially retarded that the retreat to a video game virtual world to have any chance of getting laid in their life time (ohmy lil bro bought this game and said i needed to try it. It sucked, i kind of knew it would knowing when i used to watch cartoon network like 4 years ago, i would turn the channel whenever this shit show came on, god dam nerdy anime about rejects and nerds who are so socially retarded that the retreat to a video game virtual world to have any chance of getting laid in their life time (oh ya, and to kill a bad thing that ruins their nerdy little games) Expand

#53 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007
#71 Most Shared DS Game of 2007

1. Code Lyoko’s players are likely to be split in two: those who enjoy both portions of the game and those who only enjoy the 3D half. Regardless of your expected preference, this game is worth a look.
    DS gamers looking for a fresh take on narrative and storytelling should definitely give this game a look, but be warned it is very text heavy. The blend of the two genres is a mixed bag.
  3. So what did it need besides a miracle? Depth. Lots of depth.