• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Dec 8, 2004
5.8

1. CarlyM.
    Jan 7, 2005
    This game is so sassy it's radical!
  2. VictorS.
    Jan 8, 2005
    It's funny, the pictures are good.
  3. JonR.
    Jan 2, 2005
    The only people that will play this game are nerds with no life and can't get a girlfriend in real life so they have to date a fake one.
  4. AriaR.
    Jan 20, 2007
    This game's great! If you use a different line you sometimes have a completely different and new mission, and even though I've completed both stories I still havnt got all the items etc. anyway. a fabby game!
  5. gOoFyNeSsYEAHRIGHT!
    Jan 22, 2010
    I have never played this game. Can anyone tell me awhat you do on it, what you CAN do, and some annoying glitches? Please be honest! I'm doing lots of research on it, but they all say the same thing! Help me!
  6. NintendoPSBox
    Jan 15, 2005
    Not bad, but could've been a lot better. Disappointing.
  7. TonyD.
    Jan 17, 2005
    I have to admit, the gameplay is simple and many times repetetive, but some of the writing had me rolling on the floor laughing, if you like quirky sassy games with some strangely interesting charater development, and/or maybe like to read books, or are interested in interation between people, Sprung will be the weirdest wonderful game you ever played.

#7 Most Discussed DS Game of 2004

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 30 Critic Reviews

Sprung has a "fun" style throughout its production, but the entire experience is absolutely, dreadfully dull and unfulfilling. Break down the game to its parts and it's nothing more than a rigid algorithm tree.
    Unfortunately, the story and pretty pictures aren't enough to wade through the random guessing that makes up the game itself. Selecting phrases until you pick the "right" one doesn't make for a good game.
  3. Cheat Code Central
    You need to do everything exactly right; blow one answer and you will need to restart the scene and the biggest problem is the fact the story is pretty boring. Its also a long game and one you won't be able to sit through at one time and this can cause some problems later on in the other scenes.