• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Mar 20, 2007
7.8

1. M.unkyboywndr
    Apr 9, 2007
    I hate that it ignores the existance of older cards (I still use my old YuGiOh! deck from 5 years ago) like Mirror Force and Magic Cyllinder, and even my Marauding Captains can't get on the game via my passwords. I realize that a lot of cards from the older editions of the game are banned, but why not let us see them on the game and just not be able to use them? Also, like YGO WC I hate that it ignores the existance of older cards (I still use my old YuGiOh! deck from 5 years ago) like Mirror Force and Magic Cyllinder, and even my Marauding Captains can't get on the game via my passwords. I realize that a lot of cards from the older editions of the game are banned, but why not let us see them on the game and just not be able to use them? Also, like YGO WC 2004, it immediately immerses you in the game without any sense of where you are or what you're doing. I realize the game is designed to be plot-less, but still; it leaves a lot to be desired. Even with the above cons, YGO WC 07 has a much better flow and follows the rules much more effectively than prior YGO games. Having not beaten the game yet, I'm eager to see what sort of things lie in wait for me in the game. 7 out of 10! Expand
  2. Apr 14, 2017
    You need to play hours and hours just to find cards that are worth being in your deck. Very little dp are earned through limited/theme/cpu duels... Buying boosters with very little chance of even using them in the long run. Can't even play the limited duels due to lack of required cards. Previous older cards have been removed. Fun for hardcore players, exhausting for casual ones.

#54 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007
#76 Most Shared DS Game of 2007

1. It's easy to control and is so lifelike in it's recreation of the card game, that I wouldn't be surprised if the hardcore Yu-Gi-Oh! fans chuck their card books and play with their DS' instead.
  2. The huge time investment required to make anything that resembles progress means that this is hardly the best place for newcomers to start but by stark contrast, there's no better Yu-Gi-Oh! title on the market in terms of card lists, AI and sheer longevity.
  3. World Championship 2007 will possibly create a few new fans, but most significantly, it will put smiles on hardcore Yu-Gi-Oh! fans.