This is one of my favourite games of the year and it's one I'd encourage any previous Final Fantasy fan to consider. Besides the brilliant nods to the series past — adorable retro touches like pixel art character menus and classic game soundtracks you can buy in servos and listen to in the Regalia — this is a game that's doing something new and great with what's come before. It's the fondest I've felt about the series since VIII.
Some great character depth as well as an overhaul to both the Final Fantasy formula and battle system makes Final Fantasy XV a delight for existing fans and new players.The title is a huge step in the right direction for a franchise that has staggered in recent years.
Rich, beautiful open world game with a simple but very beautiful story.I particularly love the fast gameplay and the magnificent music of the game, honestly the most spectacular of the entire series. I explored with my chocobo discovering magnificent landscapes and exploring ice caves and lava-filled volcanoes.
A sensational adventure that was able to give me many emotions, and for this reason I can easily consider it my favorite Final Fantasy
If you're looking for a charming open world game, with a pretty cool story and a really epic Lore, than Final Fantasy 15 is what you should play for sure. A game with an outstanding OST, a great action gameplay with a lot of equipments options, and amazing dungeons to **** unique qualities that I love to see in good action jrpg games, and after having played many of them, I'm not exaggerating when I say that this it was a truly amazing surprise for me. And I'm definitely happy to have played it, and enjoyed it, for more than 230 hours
There is so much good here, so much heart - especially in the relationships between Noctis and his sworn brothers. It just comes with some changes and compromises that were, at times, difficult for this long-time Final Fantasy fan to come to grips with.
Final Fantasy XV brings back some of what made FF special to begin with - it's bold and brave, throwing caution to the wind to try to make a statement about what big budget Japanese RPGs can be going forwards. It's rough around the edges, but that's okay: where it counts, it's got plenty of heart.
Final Fantasy XV is definitely a memorable tale told with impressive production values. However, it's plagued by gameplay that basically plays itself, insufferable wait times, and a story that fails to establish itself before thrusting you into its world.
One of the best Final Fantasy games ever made
Final Fantasy 15 menage to create a wonderful adventure to live into a majestic world filled with wonderful stuff to discover.
An essential game to play if you love action jrpg games
Joguei Cerca de 40 horas platinei o jogo história incrível mas achei muito repetitivo e tem muita missão secundária tipo mais de 150 missões isso que e ruim quantidade não e qualidade mas fora isso jogo ótimo
FFXV is a weird game, but it worked for me.
There are a lot of flaws, but above all, I enjoyed most of it. It really felt like a road trip with some funny dudes you can bond with.
- Pacing is bad. There is a sense of urgency, yet you just chill with some funny dudes until things go downhill and then it's suddenly a linear game
- Story is told in a weird way. Some important plot points are told in radio comms, which you might totally miss. I couldn't grasp the whole story from playing it. Reading up on it, it might have been a pretty good story though.
- Not really that immersive considering you run around with the most attention-grabbing clothes and have retainers who wear normal shorts and 3/4 bermuda trousers.
- Some of the quests are really stupid, but at least I got a good laugh out of some.
- Filler open world content to pad out the game
- Some of the music tracks are really grinding my ears
- Some passages of the game are really bad towards the end
In my opinion this is the best single player FF since FFIX, albeit it being completely different. However, you can clearly see this was a game in development hell, since a lot of things feel very disconnected.
Everyone reccomended me not to play this game, but I still wanted to give it a chance.
This game was really hard to beat for me, not because of its difficulty, but because it was really boring and not interesting at all. There are a lot of issues in this game.
I'll start by the pros:
- The graphic is really amazing
- It has one of the best ost I have ever heard in videogames - The villain is really one of the best in FF's history
And that's it.
- The open world is lifeless, boring to explore and not rewarding. - The story might be good, but it is told in the worst way possible, its really hard to understand it without watching any video online. Many things happen and you dont know why. The ending was really amazing, and that makes you angry, because only in the end there are good scenes, and there are some emotional scenes that you just cant feel them, because the game did nothing to make you like the characters.
- Combat is just boring. You can finish it by using 2 buttons and if you are dying you can easily revive your team.
- The subquests are really bad, boring and basically useless to complete. There are too much of them and most of them are not that rewarding, plus they add like nothing to the story.
- The second part of the game was different from the rest of the game. From an open world it becomes a very linear game. - Regalia. Thats the car you can explore the world with. It basically drives alone, you dont have to do anything special if not moving it. Many times it takes ten minutes to go from a place to another and more than once i didnt pay attention to the game and just waited those minutes to arrive at destination...
Final fantasy XV is a game that really suffered its bad development, it could have been one of the greatest game of all time, but there are many missed things that just cant be unseen. I really wanted to enjoy it, but it felt like the game did nothing to be interesting in any way.
SummaryFINAL FANTASY XV is a fantasy based on reality. Escaping the flames of war, Noctis, the Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Lucis, embarks on an epic journey with his best friends through a world of larger-than-life beasts, amazing wonders to behold, and dungeons filled with danger in hopes of finding the strength to take back his homeland an...