• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Mar 3, 2004
8.7

1. NathanH.
    Jun 21, 2005
    Absolutely superb couldn't stop playing it.
  2. ZachB.
    Jun 18, 2004
    Awesome.
  3. Jul 21, 2016
    Lets sing the song people! "Bland, bland, bland, bland, repetitive, repetitive, repetitive, repetitive! This series is getting old while it goes. Chip Challenge is maybe the most blandest.
  4. Feb 19, 2019
    I've always considered this game one of my guilty pleasures, and really I shouldn't be ashamed. While not for everybody, this game has some addictive qualities that keep you coming back for more. I will be the first to admit the game play is pretty much non-existent. The fun of this game comes from carefully planning and assembling your program deck and watching it conquer the opponent.I've always considered this game one of my guilty pleasures, and really I shouldn't be ashamed. While not for everybody, this game has some addictive qualities that keep you coming back for more. I will be the first to admit the game play is pretty much non-existent. The fun of this game comes from carefully planning and assembling your program deck and watching it conquer the opponent. Coupled with the great music and characters of the Battle Network series, this game deserves a better reputation than what it has. Expand

#40 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2004

Mixed or average reviews - based on 25 Critic Reviews

1. AceGamez
    The constant optimism of the characters, the bright and breezy sounds and sights and the constant urge to retry a battle over and over with different chips makes it one to come back to many times.
  2. Without doubt the worst Mega Man game ever created. It lacks fun, lacks skill and it lacks substance, and will have you hooked for all of 10 minutes.
  3. GMR Magazine
    An affront to Mega Man fans, card-battle enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. [June 2004, p.83]