8.7

1. Feb 18, 2014
    How DARE critics disrespect the beautiful craft of our master Ogrelord. I know this may sound crazy, but I actually enjoyed this game as much as chopping onions in my swamp or going to an anti-Farquaad rally. Shrek is love, Shrek is life. **** these un-eshrekt game critic peasants of Farquaad. 10/10.
  2. Feb 18, 2014
    The graphics are enough to give me an eshrektion, as if I'm in the presence of the ogrelord himself and the music was like the sweet crunch of an onion in my ear. I would talk more about the game but before I could play anymore, Shrek came over and we had some shrex. Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
  3. Feb 24, 2014
    This is by far the most shrektacular game in the history of ever. The ogrelord has blessed me this the beautiful game, i pray to him everyday to thank him. Shrek is love, shrek is life.
  4. Feb 27, 2014
    Personally, I think that Shrek Swamp kart speedway is a triumph within the gaming realm, every thing is perfect about it, the graphics had me breathless, the landscapes and level design had me in awe, the gameplay is beyond amazing, the combat is far better then dark souls will ever have, the dialog had me in deep thought, like everything they said was impotent, and lets not for get aboutPersonally, I think that Shrek Swamp kart speedway is a triumph within the gaming realm, every thing is perfect about it, the graphics had me breathless, the landscapes and level design had me in awe, the gameplay is beyond amazing, the combat is far better then dark souls will ever have, the dialog had me in deep thought, like everything they said was impotent, and lets not for get about the characters, the all mighty ogre lord shrek has the main roll in this game, and I dont think this game could capture his majesty any better, shrek is love, shrek is life. 10/10 Expand
  5. Mar 3, 2014
    I was getting bored and tired of all these ogrerated games like call of duty coming out I decided to bust out an old classic. Shrek Swamp Kart Speedway. This game filled my living room with the scent of onions, but that was just a bonus. The game was a masterpiece created by the ogrelord himself. I was having trouble with a level so Shrek burst through the wall saying "Ach laddeh you needI was getting bored and tired of all these ogrerated games like call of duty coming out I decided to bust out an old classic. Shrek Swamp Kart Speedway. This game filled my living room with the scent of onions, but that was just a bonus. The game was a masterpiece created by the ogrelord himself. I was having trouble with a level so Shrek burst through the wall saying "Ach laddeh you need some help?". He then used his ogresized hands on the gameboy beating the level, and his meat at the same time. Shrek is love, Shrek is life. Expand
  6. Sep 5, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Shrek Expand
  7. Apr 14, 2014
    IMHO i would say that today even after all the fancy ps5s and the Xboners that this is probablly one of the greatest games i have ever played. The game shows the both love hate relationship that the players should have with shrek. Even long after the game ia complete it leaves you thinking. Top class game 10/10
  8. Apr 19, 2014
    It filled my heart with onions learning of this game's existence. Shrek ascended from his ogrelord's seat in Farqaad-hell and brought justice to the realm of onions with this masterpiece.
  9. Mar 23, 2017
    this game save me from cancer fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
  10. Feb 18, 2014
    This is truly the work of our dear and beloved Ogrelord. I saw an add for it in Swamp Weekly before it came out. I knew I needed this work of art to please Shrek.
  11. Feb 18, 2014
    Could not imagine a more perfect game. Shrek's beautiful aura only made my experience better. The intense smell of onions emanating from my Gameboy while I played only made the game more immersive.
  12. Feb 19, 2014
    A masterpiece, this wondrous piece of art will most certain please our almighty Ogrelord. When I first played this I was ogrewhelmed by the graphics and I felt immersed in it's flawless sound and music quality. I would give this work 20 but the max I can give is 10. But still, 20/10. Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life.
  13. Sep 5, 2014
    This is the most amazing game ever! This is a masterpiece put together by the Ogrelord himself. No longer shall I cut myself at night only to shed tears. This is why I am alive. This is like the Bible to me... except greener... and better... and everything in it is real. I have lived! If I die tomorrow, I'll be OK, for I have survived to live my purpose, my destiny. I know now that when IThis is the most amazing game ever! This is a masterpiece put together by the Ogrelord himself. No longer shall I cut myself at night only to shed tears. This is why I am alive. This is like the Bible to me... except greener... and better... and everything in it is real. I have lived! If I die tomorrow, I'll be OK, for I have survived to live my purpose, my destiny. I know now that when I die, I wont join Lord Farquaad eternally in the underworld, but in the Ogreworld, with my love and my life. Expand
  14. Aug 14, 2014
    This is definitely a shrektastic game, it has many layers, such as my ogrelord, it is simply shrekcellent. I feel ogrewhelmed with this fantastastic work for our swamp lord. I'm shrekened because I fear I can not give enough rating to this shrektacular game.I've had an ogregasm. Thank you my ogrelord
  15. Nov 28, 2017
    Una obra maestra del genero, así de simple. Jamas pensé que llegaría a jugar en mi vida algo semejante. El juego ya es magistral en todos los aspectos técnicos, pero la elección de los desarrolladores de elegir al todo poderoso Shrek como protagonista es brillante.
  16. Jul 11, 2017
    This is a piece of art. It stars everybody in the Shrektastic franchise including the shrekalicious ogre lord himself. This is the best racing game of all time, and so cheap. But it is cheap in a good way. Its sound quality is like a beautiful ogre roar. Playing this is the perfect thing you can do to "please" Shrek. It makes me cry like I'm peeling an onion. 10/10
    Aug 5, 2003
    Boy do I hate this game or what? This is the worst game on GBA ever!!! Bad graphics, bad sound quality, bad replay value, etcetera! Do yourself and your money a favor and DO NOT buy this God-forsaken game.
  18. Oct 19, 2019
    Not even a diehard shrek fan would enjoy this. This game is the textbook definition of shovelware.
  19. Jan 19, 2020
    Shrek Swamp Kart Speedway is a necessary addition to any Game Boy Advance collection. If you’ve ever played Mario Kart Super Circuit, you already know how to play Swamp Kart Speedway. Both are three dimensional racing games that use the exact same controls. What sets Swamp Kart Speedway apart, however, is the incredible cast of characters. The whole gang from Shrek is here (I play as theShrek Swamp Kart Speedway is a necessary addition to any Game Boy Advance collection. If you’ve ever played Mario Kart Super Circuit, you already know how to play Swamp Kart Speedway. Both are three dimensional racing games that use the exact same controls. What sets Swamp Kart Speedway apart, however, is the incredible cast of characters. The whole gang from Shrek is here (I play as the gingerbread man), which already makes this game superior. But, the developers one up themselves again by having an incredible and diverse selection of Shrek-themed tracks. In addition, the ability to link with other consoles and play multiplayer is great. As a result, Swamp Kart Speedway is one of the greatest and most timeless racing games that will always be looked back to as an example of how a racing game should be made. This is a title I carry with me along with my Game Boy Micro wherever I go. Expand
  20. Mar 4, 2021
    good game this is not funny now go and hear funee monkee its a good song monkey hahaahahahahahahahaha

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. Nintendo Power
    It's basic kart racing that's gigantic fun if you're a Shrek fan. [May 2002, p.140]
  2. All the ingredients for a thrilling racing recipe are certainly present, but the result is a bit of a disaster.
    This game is an absolute embarrassment to the Shrek name.