Driven

GameCube
7.4

Jul 19, 2003
    Too easy. only six real tracks.
  2. Aug 26, 2020
    Driven was the first GCN game I got that didn't really have anything going for it. It didn't stand above F1 and racing titles of Gen 5 that I had on PS1.

Racing is a crowded space and it's seen many mediocre games in it's genre. This one limbos right under that. I give it a 4 because it's a gen 6 game. It doesn't have groundbreaking graphics but it doesn't have graphics or sound of a

I give it a 4 because it's a gen 6 game. It doesn't have groundbreaking graphics but it doesn't have graphics or sound of a gen 5 game.

Driven was a bargain bin filler in the 2000s. Bargains are great if you get good value for your buck sadly it's not the case here.

This is a game for either a person who is collecting EVERY Gamecube game or a person that is collecting EVERY gen 6 or GCN racing game.

#98 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2002
#54 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2002

Mixed or average reviews - based on 12 Critic Reviews

1. Not for the challenge-impaired or easily frustrated, Driven will definitely teach you more respect for what it takes to be a real race driver.
  2. The GameCube controller feels like it was made for this game!
  3. A racing game that is easy to control but extremely difficult.