8.4

1. Jul 29, 2016
    Pac Man World 2 is one of the best games of all time. The critic reviews were mixed? Well it does need 75 to be a good score and it was 74 but still I was expecting this game to get a 93 or something.
  2. Dec 16, 2013
    One of my favourite games on the Gamecube. Absolutely adored this game. Played it for hours. This game will always have a special place in my heart. Must have in my book.
  3. Jun 30, 2014
    a very fun platformer that anyone can play it really got me more into pac-man becuase its the greatest platformer on the gamecube next to super mario sunshine.
  4. Nov 23, 2017
    This is a very charming platformer with good and fair controls (Ok camera) is the best of the pac-man world games. But the main reason to get this game is for its stunning and whimsical soundtrack.
  5. DylanL.
    Jun 19, 2002
    As the critics on the page said, yeah the camra annoyed the heck out of me to, but I still loved the game.
  6. Jan 6, 2016
    Pac Man World 2 is a game full of vibrant settings, intriguing enemies, a great story and a unique and engaging control scheme. The game works as a brilliant third person platformer, and whilst it does get challenging at times and the camera could be improved, it is simply a whole lot of fun.
  7. JPK
    Jun 7, 2019
    Definitely An Enjoyable Romp
    Pac-Man World 2 has crisp and clean graphics with amazing music.
  8. Sep 29, 2018
    Good game! Many challenges and hours of fun. The game slumps off a bit towards the end, but its first half is really worth the buy. Great for kids and made for a younger audience. If you've got a young boy or girl i really recommend this game. Pac is back!
  9. Dec 7, 2018
    I really like how Namco approved the 3D graphics on the console versions, I like the 2D version on GBA!
  10. Oct 26, 2018
    With nice animations, wacky visuals and great sound, this is a great platforming experience that easily surpasses the original.
  11. Oct 28, 2018
    One of my most favored games on the GameCube. A solid platformer with refined movement and fun enough gimmicks to keep it fresh. A very underrated soundtrack and a good sense of atmosphere give it a great deal of charm. The camera control can be shaky at times but this really didn’t effect my overall enjoyment. Overall a fun experience and one of the hidden gems on the Cube.
  12. Nov 19, 2019
    A great game from my childhood, PAC man world 2 is simply breathtaking
    There is so much you can do in this game, it still puts some newer games to shame in terms of content in 2019 for goodness sakes
    There are literally arcade Pac man games you can unlock and play in this game so it’s also a buy one get like 6 free
    There is nearly endless fun to be had in this game

#23 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2002
#13 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2002

Mixed or average reviews - based on 18 Critic Reviews

1. Definitely one of the best games I have played on Gamecube. Even the occasional camera problem didn’t hinder my enjoyment of this one.
  2. I am not one to look a gift-horse in the mouth, what is there is fun -- and fun is fun.
  3. Nintendo Power