• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Feb 25, 2016
5.6

1. May 30, 2016
    After buying the game you need to spend another 2,- for four lousy missions. This game is so basic there is just no fun. It feels like a bad f2p game. I finished the 14 missions in less then 1,5 hour, after that all the same missions over and over again. This is the first game i uninstalled after 2 days because its just not enjoyable.
  2. Feb 28, 2016
    Love it! Different from the console games but really fun! I love the controls and I am using a mix of virtual stick and touch. I found out that you could turn the camera by sliding with 2 fingers anywhere on the screen and this is far more easy ! I just can't believe I can do the leap of faith on my iPhone! Great graphics overall. I wish for more gear customization visible on my characterLove it! Different from the console games but really fun! I love the controls and I am using a mix of virtual stick and touch. I found out that you could turn the camera by sliding with 2 fingers anywhere on the screen and this is far more easy ! I just can't believe I can do the leap of faith on my iPhone! Great graphics overall. I wish for more gear customization visible on my character and new maps! Expand
  3. Jul 25, 2018
    Surprisingly good for a mobile port of a highly complex game. Fun and deceptively challenging. Would definitely recommend.

1. CD-Action
    Aug 21, 2016
    Mobile AC is an all-around decent game but there’s just not enough fun in it to play longer than a couple of hours. [08/2016, p.74]
  2. Mar 20, 2016
    Identity brings back the Assassin's Creed formula back to the absolute basics. It is too bad that basis just is not fun.
  3. Mar 13, 2016
    Even if it looks very good for a mobile experience, Assassin’s Creed Identity is just a collection of repetitive mini-missions on recycled Italian landscapes that the franchise don’t need. The promise of a true action RPG experience with your own assassin was not accomplished at all.