1.7

Overwhelming dislike- based on 6 Ratings

1. Apr 23, 2014
    This pre-Candy Crush title from King is undoubtedly the worst I have played from them. It's just that nothing about the gameplay is really any fun at all. It's also much more aggressive than other King titles with it's micro-transactions. You can play the game without buying them, but every now and then in the middle of playing the game will have some sort of pop-up asking you if you wantThis pre-Candy Crush title from King is undoubtedly the worst I have played from them. It's just that nothing about the gameplay is really any fun at all. It's also much more aggressive than other King titles with it's micro-transactions. You can play the game without buying them, but every now and then in the middle of playing the game will have some sort of pop-up asking you if you want to buy stuff like more moves. The fact that it asks you to buy more moves before your finished with playing is a little annoying and often you can complete the level with the number of moves you have left so there's no reason to buy more moves. This is an ignorable irritation however. What isn't ignorable is just how boring and not-fun the gameplay is.

It's basically another match three type game, but with a twist. Here your shooting a colored piece at other same-colored pieces in order to get pieces to fall off screen. There's nothing fun about it and often I was left even more bored then when I started playing it. I've never really enjoyed any of the King games I've played, but this is the first one I found to be truly crappy. It's free-to-play, but no fun to play. So I recommend that you safely skip this one.
  2. AGK
    Jan 1, 2014
    I am really getting sick and tired of king being repetitive with all these saga's. and the title, the worst! hell basically all the saga titles are bad I can understand pet rescue a bit but papa pear? candy crush and now bubble witch. you have got to be joking.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Aug 10, 2012
    A fun little diversion of a game that allows you to kill time via iOS or Facebook.
  2. Jul 31, 2012
    A simple yet compelling game. It's a format we've all seen before in some guise but it does so with enthusiasm.