3.1

1. Aug 8, 2018
    The mobile version of Fortnite is by far the worst version. It is an unplayable mess. They messed up the MOST BASIC MECHANICS of their game, being building and shooting.

Wanna build a 1 by 1, the most basic "structure" you can build? Gonna take you a good 5-10 seconds. Someone building up on you? You'd have better luck going directly under him, and using your pickaxe to break every support of his build than to try to build up to him.

Shooting itself isn't a big issue, it's more trying to aim. They messed up a VERY important thing: being able to shoot, move, AND aim. PUBG mobile pulled this off, so YOU KNOW it isn't because it's not possible, it's because the couldn't care to try. You could turn off tap anywhere to shoot and move the dedicated shoot button (which by default is directly above the movement pad) to where PUBG mobile's shoot button is, but it still wouldn't matter, because you can't move the camera with the same finger while pushing the button. PUBG mobile does it so that you can tap and hold the button, move the camera with the same finger, and move your finger to the other side of the screen, and you would still be shooting. In Fortnite mobile, you either shoot and move you character, or shoot and move the camera.
  2. Jun 2, 2018
    Really over hyped and boring game. This game is around building which sucks for people who have good aim. People get shot then build around them. If you want to practice building you can not. There is no practice mode for beginners. Do no waste your time.
  3. Sep 7, 2018
    Don't enjoy **** and the micro transactions that comes with it you can keep it
  4. Jan 3, 2019
    There are WAY better games out there, and this one is just outrageously poor than the rest of the other better games, like Bioshock, Call of Duty, Sonic, Mario, The Elder Scrolls, and others.

It’s best if you Don’t play this game.
  5. May 21, 2018
    Don’t play. Popular idiots overhypeded this hideous game. The game is actually grindy, repetitive, and laggy. The art style sucks and there are way to many micro transactions. I repeat: don’t play.
  6. Jun 13, 2018
    sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks
  7. Apr 17, 2018
    Great game with a great concept, it's a little worse on mobile, but there is only so much a developer can do with a little screen you carry in you pocket everyday. With a little minor updates, Fortnite mobile can be even better.
    Rating: B+
  8. Mar 29, 2018
    A great start, hm? This is the most unbearable thing I have ever played. Take the console version of Fortnite - then remove the only bit of fun it had (Save the World). On top of that, pile on some slow frame rates; add a dash of microtransactions; and finally, boring and repetitive gameplay. It never ceases to amaze me how humans can be so attracted to something as mundane and 'eh' as this.
  9. Mar 31, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. When I first heard about mobile fortnite on the official Fortnite twitter page, I thought that it was an honest to god joke, and none of my friends were believing me. However, I was completely wrong, and it was indeed true that the game would be coming out to mobile devices. I immediately got on the waiting list for the game, and on the first day of which the developers rolled out the invite links, I was one of the first people to get it. The game was so weird and hard to be able to use when I first downloaded it. For my first game, I almost got victory royale, I got second place. The graphical perspective of the game makes me think that I am playing an 8 bit game on the game boy color, but that may have something to do with the fact that I use an Ipad Air 2. The graphics on the iPhone 6s are like a 16 bit game, but I am not complaining about what I got from epic. The cons of this game: it seems like Epic threw in a dash of harsh lag, unfair gameplay gun damage, and the fact that building can be very hard at times. Expand
  10. Apr 17, 2018
    I love it! The only thing that is missing is a graphics setting. Some people don’t care about lag, they just want good graphics, well i’m one of them so I will give this game a rating of 9/10 until graphics settings are on mobile
  11. May 22, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best game in the world 2018! I am serious! ha ha. A great start, hm? This is the most bestest thing I have ever played. Take the console version of Fortnite and be the best and save the world Expand
  12. Jan 18, 2019
    this game is just mediocre really. the shooting is average and there isn';t much depth with character customization. I especially hate the visual style. why the hell would epic choose to make the game more kid friendly. the shooter genre was built upon adult themes and tons of blood and gore. shooting people with guns will never be kid friendly, so why not embrace that? plus the fandomthis game is just mediocre really. the shooting is average and there isn';t much depth with character customization. I especially hate the visual style. why the hell would epic choose to make the game more kid friendly. the shooter genre was built upon adult themes and tons of blood and gore. shooting people with guns will never be kid friendly, so why not embrace that? plus the fandom sucks total balls and is just a bunch of autistic 4th graders screaming at each other. Expand

1. Jun 6, 2018
    We salute this great mobile adaptation. Fortnite remains one of the best Battle Royale out there thanks to an accessible gameplay and a balanced free to play business model.
  2. Apr 9, 2018
    Fortnite: Battle Royale is now on mobile and it is not what we need. The subpar graphics, eh gameplay and the fact that you should play it on computer or console totally ruin the experience. Fortnite is the HOTTEST game in the world right now, moving it to iOS and soon Android is not going to make it any better.
  3. Apr 4, 2018
    Epic has done an amazing job. It looks great, and it plays pretty good considering the limitations of the hardware. Also, being able to carry all your progress from another platform is just perfect.