7.6

1. Nov 23, 2015
    The game is just amazing. I love play this game. For me this game is amazing ! Nothing more to comment because this game is amazing ! I rate this 10/10
  2. Aug 21, 2015
    Great arcade gameplay straight from the 90s, very modern and colorful visuals, silky smooth framerate, interesting locations and, best of all, glorious soundtrack by veteran composer Barry Leitch (if you don't know who that is, look it up, seriously!). There is a lot of content and no in-app purchases as far as I have played. Definitely recommended!
  3. Jun 14, 2018
    It has this nostalgic feel of outrun and can be played and finished. Also, seeing all the countries where I travelled before was fun.
    However, it's a very basic and repetitive game. All the turns and levels feel the same. No interesting ending. It should have been 3 times shorter then it is.

1. CD-Action
    Nov 15, 2015
    It’s the best racing game on smartphones. Simply brilliant. [11/2015, p.65]
  2. Oct 26, 2015
    Classic arcade racing made good on mobile devices.
  3. Oct 9, 2015
    Horizon Chase feels like the natural evolution of classic arcade racers - a genre I can't believe hasn't been revitalized in the App Store yet, and now a game I can't imagine not being on any of my iOS devices for the foreseeable future.