8.8

1. Jul 4, 2020
    Wonderful graphics, cute game to spend some time “running” with ease.
    A must download, if you’ve Apple Arcade.
  2. Jun 24, 2020
    This game is beautiful & wonderful. And the story is also good . A little easy to play but a good game.
  3. Jun 17, 2020
    Really enjoyed Little Orpheus. Have always liked Chinese Rooms stuff so I was expecting a good narrative and this didn't disappoint. I'm not normally a massive fan of mobile games but this one was great. It's split up into nice little episodes which means you can get a solid 30-40 mins of play time wrapped into a single level which works perfectly for my attention span. The levels all lookReally enjoyed Little Orpheus. Have always liked Chinese Rooms stuff so I was expecting a good narrative and this didn't disappoint. I'm not normally a massive fan of mobile games but this one was great. It's split up into nice little episodes which means you can get a solid 30-40 mins of play time wrapped into a single level which works perfectly for my attention span. The levels all look amazing and are just really nice to walk through more than anything. Every one has a different theme and was one of the main reason's I wanted to keep playing.

If you're in to bite size narrative games and/or just like looking at great images this is a game for you.
  4. Jul 14, 2020
    Really neat platformer. The stylisation is really cool although sometimes it does seem a bit psychedelic. I really like the narrative and the way it plays out episodically. The Chinese Room have created a really nice game.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 25, 2020
    Its humor, coupled with moderately challenging platforming sequences, should appeal to players of all ages who are fond of light escapism.
  2. Jun 22, 2020
    Where Little Orpheus differs from its predecessors, and what marks it as a curious mobile game, is that you appreciate it most when you aren’t playing.
  3. Jun 20, 2020
    Little Orpheus is a great platform adventure with a terrific atmosphere and some very nice graphics, but also a simplistic gameplay that doesn't live up to its huge potential.