- Publisher: Gameloft
- Release Date: Oct 7, 2010
**** Server maintenance in progress. Situation will return to normal in the following hours. ****
Finish what you started. In Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, complete the mission unveiled in the first opus of one of the most acclaimed FPS games on the iPhone, this time on fronts all**** Server maintenance in progress. Situation will return to normal in the following hours. ****
Finish what you started.
In Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, complete the mission unveiled in the first opus of one of the most acclaimed FPS games on the iPhone, this time on fronts all over the globe.
“Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus looks like a big step forward for the series.” SlideToPlay
“I was impressed with the console-quality graphics and gameplay elements.” PC Mag
Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus further improves the exemplary gameplay of the first Modern Combat for an astounding immersion in a modern war experience and one of the most complete FPS multiplayer games on the iPhone.
AN IMPECCABLE PRODUCTION ENHANCED BY THE MOST TENSE GAMEPLAY YET
- The original control modes (Default, Screen Tap, Virtual Sticks) have been further refined for an impressive gameplay fluidity.
- A new full gyro advanced control mode has been added for even more gaming comfort.
- Gyro-based QTEs and improved headshot sensations add to the stunning intensity of the gameplay.
A STUNNING DIVE INTO THE HEART OF A GLOBAL MODERN CONFLICT
- Embody one of the 3 playable characters and throw yourself into 12 battlefields set in the Middle-East, Eastern Europe and South America.
- Facial animations and instant-kill slow-motion create a breathtaking sense of immersion.
- 15 weapons from real military forces that you can gather directly from your enemies and upgrade with several accessories.
- Blur effects when taking fire and dynamic lightning on your weapon contribute to the realism of the war experience.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE FPS MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE ON THE APP STORE
- Engage in 10-player online and local confrontations.
- Choose between 4 multiplayer modes: Battle, Team Battle, Defuse the Bomb & Capture the Flag.
- XP progression through 72 ranks, reward messages, unlockable weapons and leaderboards ensure heated multiplayer competition.
- Gather your squad and face your favorite foes through Gameloft LIVE!
Follow Gameloft on Twitter to get more info about this game and all our upcoming titles at http://twitter.com/gameloft or read our official blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/
I found a new @Gameloft Game! Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus: http://bit.ly/blackpegasus #222 Join the hunt: http://j.mp/GameHunter and follow @Gameloft!
What's this? http://j.mp/GameHunter… Expand
- Developer: Gameloft
- Genre(s): Action, Adventure, General, Shooter, First-Person, Arcade
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus Official Trailer 1
Positive: 11 out of 12
Mixed: 0 out of 12
Negative: 1 out of 12
Feb 5, 2011Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus is one of the most complete and best games I have ever played on my device, and with such a complete online multiplayer experience and a solid single player mode, I can't see any other game really topping this, atleast for a while.
Feb 5, 2011Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus sets a high-water benchmark for shooters to come, combining a solid single-player campaign with a lasting and exciting multiplayer that makes this a must have title.
Feb 5, 2011Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus provides top notch modern warfare on the go, with a lengthy campaign and a deeply addictive multiplayer mode.
Feb 5, 2011It's really not hard for me to say that Modern Combat 2 is my favorite iPhone FPS.
Mar 20, 2011It's a vast improvement over anything seen on the platform so far in the shooter genre. More importantly, it's an engrossing and enjoyable game.
Feb 5, 2011A stellar combination of graphics, entertaining action, and robust multiplayer, Modern Combat 2 is one heck of a shooter.
Feb 5, 2011There are better games out there for far cheaper. Get the original Modern Combat or N.O.V.A, which cost less and provide far more entertainment with far less aggravation.
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of
- (0 views)
- (1 view)
Published: December 21, 2010Whether you are a longtime iPhone user or you just received an iPad from Santa, you're probably looking for something fun to do with your Apple device. Here are this year's best-reviewed games available in the App Store.