tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Mar 9, 2013
    Musaic Box HD is one of those Freemium games that intrigued me, I like puzzles and music, so I gave it a shot. Minutes later, I had purchased the full version for 2.99 I was hooked.

This game combines a musical element, puzzle solving, and even a hidden objects like game. It starts with simple songs, then progresses to make things more difficult. This game is definitely a unique creation.

Although pleasing to the eyes, ears, and touch, this game has one flaw. The songs are too short, and sometimes I hoped the pieces would be more than just a refrain. This alone should not dissuade any person from giving this game a fair chance though, as Musaic Box is definitely a very accomplished experience. KranX has confirmed that more songs are in the works!
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Mar 4, 2013
    Music and spacial puzzling merge in a light symphony of creative gaming.