tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Feb 11, 2015
    This is probably one of the most enjoyable iOS games I've played. The physics are simple and fun and the character is memorable and likable. I enjoy the main character, Odd. This is easily worth its price. And it's good enough that I very much want a sequel to this game.

There are drawbacks though. The difficulty is imbalanced level to level, the mechanics can sometimes be a little wonky, and the story leaves me wanting.

Regardless, it's worth anyone's investment. I hope we see more Odd from Martin Magni.
  2. Feb 11, 2015
    Odd Bot Out has an interesting concept and mechanic, with great visuals and a fun atmosphere. Unfortunately, the game's controls are clunky enough to detract from the overall experience in a big way.

1. Mar 20, 2015
    I’ve been really impressed with Odd Bot Out, even the lack of tutorials provided a challenge which was a puzzle in itself. The game is fresh, challenging, and the wobbly walk of our robotic hero is definitely worth checking out if you like puzzle games.
  2. Mar 9, 2015
    The game has a certain charm to it, with its persistent robot, minimalist graphics, and odd collection of robots and contraptions.
  3. Feb 23, 2015
    A challenging and clever puzzle game with a lot of physics in it. Maybe too short, but really well-crafted.