3.8

1. Aug 5, 2019
    So this game is good but repetitive. The stages are the same, but the collecting and boss battles are fun
  2. Aug 25, 2019
    This game is way too repetitive, honestly. Not only that, but the ore system is broken because I get more than 3 and have to replace a valuable one. After that, I get more ores and I have to keep replacing them over and over again. The game then becomes a big grind as soon as you hit the first island.

But... at least there's game-play. It kinda brought me to the 3DS days, but that's all I give it credit for.
  3. Sep 11, 2019
    Fun but repetitive. Good game if you don't have anything else to do. Wish there was more variety though.

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 30, 2019
    Pokémon Rumble Rush is intriguing at first but soon becomes plagued with some extremely repetitive grinding, inaccurate touch controls, time consuming features and annoying bugs.
  2. Jul 24, 2019
    Not only is it dull, repetitive, and mind-numbingly easy but it’s clearly not even finished. Everything about it just screams “placeholder”. The low-res forest background, the not at all cute Pokémon design, and the awful PS1 era 3D visuals. It looks like a developer made a proof of concept for a Pokémon game.
  3. May 23, 2019
    Pokémon Rumble Rush struggles to enthrall the player because of its limited gameplay. Getting its collection bigger and bigger is fun and it doesn’t have much more to offer.