Welcome to the H.U.N.T. (High-risk United Nations Task-force)! Fate of millions is at stake as you battle a maniac cult leader El Oscuro and his minions with your awesome high-tech weaponry like the Falmewall cannon, which leaves a trail of charred skeletons in its wake. You will also findWelcome to the H.U.N.T. (High-risk United Nations Task-force)! Fate of millions is at stake as you battle a maniac cult leader El Oscuro and his minions with your awesome high-tech weaponry like the Falmewall cannon, which leaves a trail of charred skeletons in its wake. You will also find magical instruments and weapons so incredible they defy description. Its your assignment to annihilate and destroy… To ensure peace on Earth.
As you enjoy the non-stop action fighting trough four full episodes containing 32 levels, discover why Rise of the Triad can't be sold in Germany and why it was the fist game to earn highest rating from RSAC for gratuitous violence. Play as one of the five H.U.N.T. members: Taradino Cassatt, Thi Barrett, Lorelei Ni, Doug Wendt, or Ian Paul Freeley. Each member possesses unique characteristics allowing for diverse gaming experience emphasizing balance, speed, accuracy, and strength. Use thirteen hardcore weapons available to bring destruction to your adversaries as you make your way through super huge levels nearly one million sq. feet in size and 16 stories high. Be as destructive as you can and earn Ludicrous Gibs!!! Discover cult's magical powers and use them to your advantage. Smite the enemy in the God Mode, bring pain from the above as you fly in Mercury Mode, take the bite out of evil in the Dog Mode, and more!
Experience the game that changed the industry by introducing many firsts which are now standards of the first person shooter genre and the entire gaming industry:
* Multiple playable characters with unique qualities
* Jump pads
* Breakable glass
* Bullet holes
* Level-over-Level environments
* Panoramic skies
* Dynamic lighting
* Environmental hazards
* Looking up and Looking down
* Graphical Gore Control
* Parental Lockout Codes
* First Self Rated Game on the market
This classic game on the iPhone features:
* An iPhone OS port true to the original game
* Original game soundtrack
* Five customizable control schemes
* Fine tuning of customizable controls
* Four full game episodes containing 32 super huge levels
* Secret levels, hidden rooms, Easter eggs, and other surprises
* Play one of five players, each with unique attributes and abilities
* Look both up and down, up to 45 degrees, to see what is above and below.
* Ten unique, real digitized enemies (actual Apogee employees!)… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Rise of the Triad - Developer Diary 4