8.9

1. Jul 5, 2020
    One of the best mobile games. Insane action sequences with crazy camera angles, superb visuals and music. The main story and the idea are super strong as well.
  2. Dec 9, 2019
    An amazing take on music , gameplay and graphics. Short and sweet level design but very engaging. Worth buying and replaying multiple times over. Must play
  3. Sep 30, 2019
    WOW, what I blast I have just played.

This is the first time I play a "experience" and I really liked it.
    It is a very simple game but each level is different and it makes you travel to that fantastic world for 1.5 hours.
    It is not for everybody but it is one of the game's i have enjoyed the most in the recent months.
  4. Sep 21, 2019
    Amazing Game!
    Perfect Art-Desing.
    Very Beautiful Music.
    One of the Best Games i Ever Played.
  5. Dec 9, 2019

Generally favorable reviews - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. Nov 6, 2019
    Overall, Sayonara Wild Hearts isn’t just one of the best Apple Arcade games available today, it is one of the best games of 2019 for me and easily Simogo’s best yet. The soundtrack is killer and I haven’t played a game that felt this cohesive visually since Atlus’ Persona 5 on PS4. I know Apple Arcade has a lot of great games right now with multiple getting added each week but nothing has come close to the experience I got with Sayonara Wild Hearts. I’ve made some bad gaming purchases in 2019 but buying Sayonara Wild Hearts three times across three different platforms was definitely not one of them.
  2. Oct 29, 2019
    Developed by Simogo, whose spine-tingling Year Walk, and expectation subverting Device 6 have rightly become landmarks in mobile gaming, this is another one. It’s a shame it will be denied to Android users, but for Arcade subscribers it’s possibly the first unequivocally essential download.
  3. Oct 13, 2019
    It also just oozes a sense of cool that is easy to get lost in. You aren’t always on the back of a motorbike, dodging obstacles and chasing your foes: things can get surreal, absurd and often incredibly moody as you swing swords, play on a head-mounted-devices and ride waves of puke to wrap up Sayonara’s exciting missions. Don’t sleep on this one, it’s a trip.