- Publisher: Big Bucket Software
- Release Date: Feb 8, 2017
- Summary: Your job is to quickly and strategically position all the platforms on the level before our hero Frank (last seen in The Incident) runs headfirst into a cliff, or feet-first into lava. Stagehand is fast, hilarious, and fun. You're going to have a fantastic time with it.
- Developer: Big Bucket Software
- Genre(s): Action, Platformer, 2D
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 3 out of 4
Mixed: 1 out of 4
Negative: 0 out of 4
Feb 10, 2017I highly recommend giving Stagehand a try if you like fresh platformers with a modernized twist. There are no in-app purchases, but as a bonus, there are iMessage stickers included with every copy.
Feb 10, 2017On the whole, I recommend Stagehand. The game is so well-made that it provides a ton of fun for those who enjoy chasing high scores. And if you like pay-once games with no distractions from the core experience, this is for you. But perhaps you're just used to the status quo of high score chasers now having loads of bells and whistles, or you need something deeper than just a high score chaser. This isn't the right game for everyone, but it is undeniably quality stuff, and could just hit the spot for you if you want a no-nonsense endless game.
Feb 10, 2017You will die a lot, and it will get frustrating. But the monetary investment for this premium game means you have endless lives and can keep trying for as long as it takes without any continues or energy systems to get in the way. So if your fingers are itching for a fast-paced arcade game that looks familiar but feels fresh, Stagehand will be worth the try.
Feb 10, 2017For all intents and purposes, Stagehand accomplishes what it sets out to do. The unfortunate thing about this though is that its ambitions fall well short of what most mobile titles shoot for these days. Even though Stagehand's unique take on the platformer is certainly new, everything else around its design make it feel painfully old.