Mario Golf

8.0

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Mar 26, 2015
    This game is okay. I have it on the Wii, and played it once. I haven't played it in AGES but is still a good game. The graphics are great for the N64. The controls are mediocre but got used to it. The character selection is okay. The course designs were fine. Mario Golf 64 is good overall but not the best. It is wourth playing.
  2. Jun 30, 2014
    I remember playing this on lazy days in with the family. A great multi-player game if you're after a chilled out affair! Never did really enjoy playing it alone though.
  3. RobertA.
    Jul 15, 2004
    Yes. this is the greatest mario sports game. ever. Mario tennis very close though.
  4. XISMZERO
    Jul 13, 2003
    Although the game has questionable physics... it's the best golf title I've ever played.
  5. Dec 10, 2018
    There is nothing like a good game of golf with Nintendo's mascot & friends on N64 & GBC!
  6. May 1, 2020
    Although I do not like golf, I must admit that I have spent quite a few hours with this video game addiction.
  7. Jun 28, 2020
    It sure is golf. Although it's fun, that's really it. I prefer Mario Tennis but this game is alright.

#10 Most Discussed N64 Game of 1999
#9 Most Shared N64 Game of 1999

Universal acclaim - based on 14 Critic Reviews

1. An amazing number of modes, a superb physics engine, a natural learning curve and some exciting multiplayer are all par for the course (sorry, so sorry). To put it succinctly, Nintendo does it again.
  2. If you enjoy a true challenge and great depth in your games then you'll love Mario Golf. If you are an impatient ninny that finds "San Francisco Rush" to be a rewarding challenge then please go buy something else.
  3. Wow! What an excellent game! What's surprising about Mario Golf is just how sophisticated the simulation is. Fans of the real life sport will not be disappointed by Nintendo's cartoon interpretation of it, nor will fans of the Mario games be turned off by the complexity and "just one more time" challenge found on this cartridge.