7.5

1. Feb 16, 2018
    I recently finished the career mode (campaign) and played like 16 hours so I can give some advice. This game is extremely repetitive and terribly boring. Same emergency calls over and over. You do the same things for hours. There is no story, no feeling of satisfaction, complete boredom. UI is also very buggy. There are some game breaking bugs. There is nothing good in this game. I justI recently finished the career mode (campaign) and played like 16 hours so I can give some advice. This game is extremely repetitive and terribly boring. Same emergency calls over and over. You do the same things for hours. There is no story, no feeling of satisfaction, complete boredom. UI is also very buggy. There are some game breaking bugs. There is nothing good in this game. I just wasted 16 hours of my life just to write you the truth about it. Too bad I cant refund it now. Expand

1. CD-Action
    Jun 7, 2017
    There’s hardly any game in 911 Operator (your main tasks is to connect colorful symbols) but I appreciate its educational value (i.e. you can learn what stroke symptoms are and how to stop heavy bleeding). [06/2017, p.72]
  2. Apr 17, 2017
    A wonderfully executed arcade game, slow yet quick paced, keeps you on your toes. An enjoyable point and click.
  3. Apr 5, 2017
    A nice surprise that will please only patient players with the nerves of steel. Playing under pressure is addictive, and at such times, the straightforwardness is pushed aside. What ’s more, you can do good in your own hometown!